Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFC 140 Results
Main card
Jon Jones def. Lyoto Machida via submission (guillotine)

Frank Mir def. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira via submission (kimura)

Antonio Rogerio Nogueira def. Tito Ortiz via first-round TKO

Brian Ebersole def. Claude Patrick via split decision

Chan Sung Jung def. Mark Hominick via first-round TKO
Great submission by Mir, and rumors are swirling that Overeem is out of the 141 main event and Mir is in for a rubbermatch against lesnar.
Dana White debunked that rumor at the post-fight press conference.

I believe they mentioned that Overeem has to have some meeting with the NSAC tho.
So glad to see Jones get the win!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
J-Rod Wrote:Dana White debunked that rumor at the post-fight press conference.

I believe they mentioned that Overeem has to have some meeting with the NSAC tho.

He is on the agenda at Mondays meeting of the NSAC. From reports I have seen he moved his camp back to Holland to be with his mother who is going through a battle with cancer, but in the process he missed a mandatory drug test.
Hated that I had to miss this fight card...

Glad Jones got the win. Not sure who in the Light Heavyweight class could knock him off...

Also glad that Ortiz lost. When is he going to realize that he doesn't have it anymore?
Tito knows he's done, he pretty much admitted it tho said he still wanted one last fight.

I know it'll sound crazy, how about dust off Chuck Liddell...put him in the gym.

Ortiz/Liddell III: The Final Chapter
I think Tito is lobbying for the rubber match against Griffin.
NothingTrivial Wrote:I think Tito is lobbying for the rubber match against Griffin.

That would alright too.
J-Rod Wrote:Tito knows he's done, he pretty much admitted it tho said he still wanted one last fight.

I know it'll sound crazy, how about dust off Chuck Liddell...put him in the gym.

Ortiz/Liddell III: The Final Chapter

Chuck Liddell could weigh in at 130 and beat Tito lol
Maybe, Chuck's chin isn't the same tho.
No way Chuck would be Tito now. Once your chin goes, you're done, and Tito still has that at least. Chuck on the other hand would get KO'd by a 6 year old girl at this point.