Tonight, the Heisman will be awarded to one of the following:

Robert Griffin III- Baylor
Andrew Luck- Stanford
Montee Ball- Wisconsin
Tyrann Mathieu- LSU
Trent Richardson- Alabama

ESPN has Robert Griffin III as the favorite
and the winner is Robert Griffin III
Does he come back for his senior year? or move off to the league and the cash?
Very deserving! Crazy numbers!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I am very happy for the young man. This is what college football is all about. Luck will be the money guy, but when it comes to great college football seasons, Griffin's season is worth just as much to him!
Dang, Griffin tore it up this year! Congrats!
He did, he had an awesome college season
Congrats to RG3!
I think the voters got this one right, his stats and accomplishments made him more than deserving. I don't know where he stands with the NFL, but I'd like to see him comeback for his senior year.
^You and me both. Huge numbers
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I dont agree with it.
I thought Luck should have got it.
I totally agree with it...He put up better numbers all around than Luck.
I seen this coming, can you say the next Michael Vick?
I agree with above that RG3 deff deserved this award.
RGIII was just incredible this season. Very deserving of the Heisman.
I thought Luck should've taken it...he's the Payton Manning of Stanford.

But Griffin is cool too.
Im gonna catch hell for this but I truly think luck is overrated. The right guy got this one.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Im gonna catch hell for this but I truly think luck is overrated. The right guy got this one.

i agree, I think Luck is overrated, but that's because the media put him on a very high pedestal. He's a very good football player, but he's not ready to win a Super Bowl yet.
This must suck for Andrew Luck....Heisman candidate last year and this year it was his to lose, he would have gone #1 in last year's draft and will more than likely go first this year (I think the Colts will draft him as Manning's replacement)...so IMO I think him coming back this year was a wash.

RGIII deserved it. Especially over Trent Richardson. Seems like a number of sports reporters picked Richardson to win but I am not sure why. He was 5th in rushing yards and 5th in TD's.
I think Trent Richardson is the best football player of the bunch.
FBALL Wrote:I think Trent Richardson is the best football player of the bunch.

he may be, but his stats put him behind Ball and it would've been tough to gain the southeast vote with honey badger in the voting.
RG3 deserved it. He is Baylor football. Without him they don't win 4 games. He's the only one of the candidates that actually had a Heisman moment, when he threw that pass to beat Oklahoma with 8 seconds left. I would take RG3 over Luck. That's just me.
Best player in the country was Richardson. First SEC RB to have 20 rushing TD's. Incredible stat considering the greats that has played in the SEC.
Can't believe Andrew Luck didn't win it after being in the run for it yet again..
toussaints Wrote:i agree, I think Luck is overrated, but that's because the media put him on a very high pedestal. He's a very good football player, but he's not ready to win a Super Bowl yet.

Of course he's not! Neither is any other college player, lol. Jesus Christ...

Aslan Wrote:RG3 deserved it. He is Baylor football. Without him they don't win 4 games. He's the only one of the candidates that actually had a Heisman moment, when he threw that pass to beat Oklahoma with 8 seconds left. I would take RG3 over Luck. That's just me.
Best player in the country was Richardson. First SEC RB to have 20 rushing TD's. Incredible stat considering the greats that has played in the SEC.

You have to be kidding me man. Luck had more Heisman moments than RG3. I like RG3, but he's just not better. He cost his team 2 games this season, Luck didn't. Hell, Luck doesn't even have that much more skill around him.

Luck got screwed. He hasn't shown ANYTHING that says he's not the best QB in college football by far, nothing. It's all been proof he IS the best QB. I just don't understand it.
I am glad he won it and not someone from the sec.
vundy33 Wrote:Of course he's not! Neither is any other college player, lol. Jesus Christ...

You have to be kidding me man. Luck had more Heisman moments than RG3. I like RG3, but he's just not better. He cost his team 2 games this season, Luck didn't. Hell, Luck doesn't even have that much more skill around him.

Luck got screwed. He hasn't shown ANYTHING that says he's not the best QB in college football by far, nothing. It's all been proof he IS the best QB. I just don't understand it.

Luck couldn't do what RG3 did at Baylor IMO. RG3 is Baylor. I know this is just me, but I'd take him over Luck. He's got the "it" factor.
And I should rephrase my Heisman moment statement: RG3 had the most memorable moment, to me.
vundy33 Wrote:You have to be kidding me man. Luck had more Heisman moments than RG3.

outside of the USC game, name 1 Heisman moment Luck had this season.
vundy33 Wrote:Of course he's not! Neither is any other college player, lol. Jesus Christ...

I know, tell that to ESPN cause they don't know that lol
nky Wrote:Does he come back for his senior year? or move off to the league and the cash?

RG3 has some pretty good options

Go to the NFL
Train for the Olympics
Go to Law School