Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Coach John Calipari not planning on staying at Kentucky 10 Years
^ Cal can do the same. And yeah, I would agree that Miller would be the best choice other than Cal. If not him, honestly I think by the time Cal retires Pastner may be developed enough to step in.
^ Yet.... and I pray EVER!
No love for Brad stevens??? You guys wouldnt want him??
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
WideRight05 Wrote:^ Cal can do the same. And yeah, I would agree that Miller would be the best choice other than Cal. If not him, honestly I think by the time Cal retires Pastner may be developed enough to step in.

Another good candidate. He was the second one on my list. The guy can flat out recruit.
I like Sean...i would like to see them Bring in the big dog Bill Self from the rock chalk jayhawk nation. Now he would be a good fit. Or convince pitino to return to what could have been in the 90's by far the greatest program in the history of man. But i don't see that happening, but until cal leaves i could care less.
Aslan Wrote:He'll be here until he wins a championship. Book it.
UK is about to start a dynasty. We'll probably win the champion the next 2 out of three years or three out of four. Book it.
When Cal does leave. I'd like UK to go after Sean Miller. Young coach, he'll be here a while. More importantly, he can recruit.

I booked that comment right beside the comment of 40-0!:biglmao::flame:
SPARTY Wrote:I booked that comment right beside the comment of 40-0!:biglmao::flame:

Wow! This could be the best comeback, actually the only good one you have ever had on here. Lmao that's how you do it. Getting on every thread and saying cal sucks and all uk players. That's pointless dude, do more of this and not an much hating and you MAY get a LITTLE respect on here
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"