Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anthony Hickey???
Where is this guy at now? I followed him all thorugh High school but havent heard anything about him... Any idea where he is at and how his career is going?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Where is this guy at now? I followed him all thorugh High school but havent heard anything about him... Any idea where he is at and how his career is going?

He is starting, or at least playing a great deal, for LSU.
The kid was a nonstop spark plug for Christian Co. but
was REALLY unpolished at basketball skills, so it's suprised
me that he's playing so much. But LSU is also not
very good this year at all, do he must have been pressed in
to playing time because of his athleticism.
A starter at LSU. Pretty good!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
The kid can play ball. He is very athletic. He just needs some good coaching
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
^ he has potential!
WideRight05 Wrote:^ he has potential!

A lot of it!!!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Yes he does!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
I was going to start a thread on Hickey too but it totally slip my mind. I got to watch Hickey at PCC two years ago and in the state tournament last season.He is very fun player to watch. He is 2nd in scoring, 1st in assist, and 1st in steals through 8 games for the Tigers this season. I cant wait to see him play against the Cats this year.
Good thread. I remember him from the Sweet 16 as well, but had forgot all about him. Wow, great stats for this season
I knew e had potential but didn't know where he went after he left Christian county. He is small ( which i like ) and athletic
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Isn't he the guard that was like 5 foot nothing?
It's good to see him playing at a big-time SEC school.
11 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assists, and 2 steals for LSU.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hickey has been starting for LSU.
Hickey is one of the fastest players I have ever watched at the high school level, Hickey is 5'11"