Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#4 Bell County 65 Corbin 59
Final from Corbin
Maci Morris is the real deal.....
Congrats Bell
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Im surprised Corbin kept it this close....
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im surprised Corbin kept it this close....

I'm not surprised, very hard to get a win there when most of the ref's live in Corbin. I'm actually surprised Bell Co. won.... :HitWall:
Never understood how Corbin always get refs that live in Corbin or are closely associated with Corbin. Bell must have played well to come out of there with a win.
The referees that called the game was not from Corbin.. Why would someone make a dumb A-- statement like that. The signing secretary was at our game and told our AD who was calling that game and they were from Harlan Co.. Is one of Bell better player out for the year?
it was a close game up until about a minute left in the game Sophmore Morgan Garnett hit a key 3 pointer and a key free throw on the front end of the one-and one ended up putting Bell county up 4 with 30 seconds left in the game.
Congrats Bell Co.
Corbin much better than expected. Congrats Bell Co.
[QUO,TE=Hitters_Count;1333922]Never understood how Corbin always get refs that live in Corbin or are closely associated with Corbin. Bell must have played well to come out of there with a win.[/QUOTE]

It/s just an excuse some people like to use.:lame:
Corbin is going to be much better than I expected and will continue to improve as they are young. Corbin took away the driving lanes from Bell and actually had Bell shooting the shots Coach Parsons wanted them shooting, but you have to give Bell Co. a lot of credit for hitting the outside shot. Bell County will have a shot at making a serious run at the region this year.