Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(3) Syracuse 62 Marshall 56
What a joke. Syracuse sucks!!!!

Marshall missed their first 16 three pointers for crying out loud.
^ Could a mod add Syracuse's ranking in there Big Grin
Wow, this was a 6 point game and Marshall MISSED 16 3 pointers??? WOW!!!
It was a 10 - 12 point lead most of the game, Marshall didn't make their first three pointer until about 3:00 to go in the game.
Marshall: 5 for 24 from beyond the arc.
This should have been a Blow Out. Meaning, Marshall should have crushed the Oranges....
Cuse with an off, off night!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
WideRight05 Wrote:What a joke. Syracuse sucks!!!!

Marshall missed their first 16 three pointers for crying out loud.

To hear the Herdiot's tell it, they have the greatest basketball team since the 96 Chicago Bulls.:hilarious:

Trouble is, the Herd has not been to the Big Dance since the 2nd term of Reagan's presidency.
^ Man, I'm not arguing you on that. Marshall's pretty good for a small school, but IMO if Syracuse plays like that, then you, me, Dusty, and Spud might be able to take them on...
Was hoping Marshall would win this one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Syracuse sucks....
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:To hear the Herdiot's tell it, they have the greatest basketball team since the 96 Chicago Bulls.:hilarious:

Trouble is, the Herd has not been to the Big Dance since the 2nd term of Reagan's presidency.

How has Chris Martin been doing for the Herd this season?
I would have loved to see Marshall win this game.
Teams are going to have off nights, syracuse is still a great team! Like you guys say all the time, a W is W. It may not have been a pretty win but it was a win though. Syracuse is legit team
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
^ we'll just see about that. Big Grin

I will say though, for a small school, Marshall has been pretty solid the past few years.
WideRight, your a dumbass...Who won the game you clown? Marshall is not bad, Hell they took Cincy to OT and beat them...Your a joke. I don't know why I even took the time to reply.. So much ignorance in your post.
Who won WR????? I don't know which is worse, Your "joke" to Dangerousneerfan or these idiotic post.
^ I don't know which is more of a joke, Syracuse basketball or you.
Overrated Wrote:WideRight, your a dumbass...Who won the game you clown? Marshall is not bad, Hell they took Cincy to OT and beat them...Your a joke. I don't know why I even took the time to reply.. So much ignorance in your post.

Marshall's not bad huh? So, let me get this straight. You will give Marshall their due credit and admit they're a good team, but you say a top ten team like Florida is 10-15 points worse than Cuse?!?! When Florida was @Syracuse?! Hell, Marshall almost beat you at home! How can you say you're better than UK, UNC, OSU and everyone else?!! You are crazy and know next to NOTHING about College Basketball! What is wrong with you?

I call bullshit. Your posts have more ignorance than the rest of this site combined. You used to be semi-normal, but not anymore, lol.
Overrated Wrote:WideRight, your a dumbass...Who won the game you clown? Marshall is not bad, Hell they took Cincy to OT and beat them...Your a joke. I don't know why I even took the time to reply.. So much ignorance in your post.

Overrated, Moo Tech lost at home to OHIO. The same Ohio that took Louisville to the limit a couple of weeks ago.
I'm gonna take sides with overrated and say that Marshall is a good team! Look at what they have done thus far. Ty had played everyone close. Cuse Gould have beaten 15+ though! As for Florida comment that was stupid of him to say! Why would you even say that??
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:I'm gonna take sides with overrated and say that Marshall is a good team! Look at what they have done thus far. Ty had played everyone close. Cuse Gould have beaten 15+ though! As for Florida comment that was stupid of him to say! Why would you even say that??

Marshall's pretty solid for a small school. They honestly should have been in the NIT last year. They can give some of the better teams fits (Beating WVU last year), but they did not play well against Syracuse and still nearly hung on. They were 0 - 16 from 3 point range at one point and 5 for 24 for the game. Syracuse played a little flat, but if that were UNC, UK, Kansas, UL, or any of the big boys - they would have been pounded hard.

And Vundy, I am honored that you think Overrated has the most ignorant posts on the site. I thought I was by far the most ignorant poster. Big Grin
Just don't let this game fool you guys about Syracuse! They are good an will get better. Marshall could cause some problems for many teams and if they would have played they wounded decent they would went home with a W!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
^ They can definitely improve and I agree with what you are saying. I think back to the UNC team in winter 2004 with heavy expectations, but they lost to Santa Clara. Well, that didn't affect the fact that they won a national championship in March 05. It's a long road ahead.

But I just don't think Syracuse is as good this year as they are made out to be right now.
I can't think of 6 better teams than then right off. But I can see your point. They may be slightly "overrated" right now but come march they will be legit
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"