18 Mississippi State 8-1 208
19 Michigan 6-2 164
20 Memphis 4-2 154
21 Georgetown 7-1 136
22 Gonzaga 5-1 96
22 Illinois 8-0 96
24 Harvard 8-0 95
25 Texas A&M 6-1 79

* Others receiving votes: UNLV 62, Vanderbilt 61, California 32, San Diego State 30, Michigan State 29, Indiana 23, Saint Louis 18, Northwestern 8, Murray State 8, Stanford 7, Kansas State 4, Purdue 4, Saint Mary's 4, Virginia 4, Washington 3, Cincinnati 3, Cleveland State 3, Tulane 2, Arizona 2, George Mason 1, Northern Iowa 1

Kentucky somehow loses 3 first place votes. How?!
This is crazy! If we were to have lost. We would have fell out the Top 5. BUT, NOOOO UNC and DUKE......BARELY moved!

Last Week:
UNC - 5 (AP) - 5 (ESPN)
Duke - 3 (AP) - 4 (ESPN)

This Week:
UNC - 4 (AP) - 6 (ESPN)
Duke - 7 (AP) - 5 (ESPN)

UNC actually moved up in the AP after the loss!!!!

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketba...asontype/2
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^I'm saying if it were the other way around. We woulda fell out!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
This is sure giving the Ville game more meaning. If both teams can remain undefeated, the New Years eve game will be the BIGGEST event of the year on the last day of the year!!!
I was noticing that and couldn't agree more! May have to start the Party a little early this year!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:I was noticing that and couldn't agree more! May have to start the Party a little early this year!

There would be nothing better than the #1 team in the country to beat the #2 team in the country to prove the States superiority!
Stardust Wrote:This is sure giving the Ville game more meaning. If both teams can remain undefeated, the New Years eve game will be the BIGGEST event of the year on the last day of the year!!!

I was predicting a #1 and #3 matchup but I think memphis may give us a loss
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Aslan Wrote:I don't have a problem with UNC moving up. They lost to the #1 team on the road. It's obvious they're a top 3 team.

I wouldn't have a problem with it either, IF, we were
operating in a logical venue. But AP voters have NEVER
voted that way before, and absolutely WOULD NOT
treat UK that way. And truthfully wouldn't treat any other
teams outside of UNC and Duke that way.

Even though it agrees with how I actually see things,
it's still a load of b.s. under S.O.P. for the voters.
I can agree with it.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I really do hope Lville doesnt lose until they come to Rupp.
It will make out 30 point win over them look devastating to the Cards.
Stardust Wrote:This is sure giving the Ville game more meaning. If both teams can remain undefeated, the New Years eve game will be the BIGGEST event of the year on the last day of the year!!!

This didn't work out for me