Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indiana could be UK's first loss
The last few years they've been terrible because of the probation Kelvin Sampson put them under. Crean has slowly been rebuilding IU. They're not world beaters, but they'll make the NCAA Tournament this year. Cody Zeller might be better than his dear brother already. UK will win, but IU is a solid team, and Assembly Hall is a TOUGH place to play. Heck I remember when they sucked two years ago and they were still going insane.
Book this: IU will have a top five team next year. As of right now IU has the #1 recruiting class next year. Well until UK gets Shabazz and moves them back to #2 Wink
Next year, not this year Wink
You will see IU is a good team.
Aslan Wrote:The last few years they've been terrible because of the probation Kelvin Sampson put them under. Crean has slowly been rebuilding IU. They're not world beaters, but they'll make the NCAA Tournament this year. Cody Zeller might be better than his dear brother already. UK will win, but IU is a solid team, and Assembly Hall is a TOUGH place to play. Heck I remember when they sucked two years ago and they were still going insane.
Book this: IU will have a top five team next year. As of right now IU has the #1 recruiting class next year. Well until UK gets Shabazz and moves them back to #2 Wink
Arizona has the #1 class for next year, per the talking heads at ESPN. UK is 2nd as of right now but should move into the #1 spot as soon as Shabazz commits in the spring.
Indiana is improving, but their 8-0 record is built on a bunch of cupcakes. The best they've played is N.C. State. They may come out fired up because of the crowd and pull out to an early lead, but I think UK's talent wins out in the end.

Kentucky 77
Indiana 63
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Arizona has the #1 class for next year, per the talking heads at ESPN. UK is 2nd as of right now but should move into the #1 spot as soon as Shabazz commits in the spring.

My bad.
IU is #3 on Scout and #2 of Rivals.
And they will keep all the talent they have from this season! Which will make them a top 5 team!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
From what I hear, Cody Zeller is the real deal. I'll have to see it for myself though. I believe this game will get away from Indiana in the second half, but if the young Cats allow the Hoosiers to hang around then it could get interesting. That being said, I'll still take Kentucky by 10+
Stardust Wrote:If we lose to Indiana, then I will perma-ban Aslan!

As much as I don't want to lose to the Hoosiers, I would LOVE to get rid of Aslan.......:biglmao:

Aslan, you are GONE!
Aslan Wrote:Where am I banished to?! Big Grin

Bloomington!