Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top point guards in the 15th region??
Can someone help me out and tell me who the top point guards in the region is this year? I watched one last night and if there is a better one I will have to see her in person.
^Well, you must not have watched a lot of games in the past. If you have (and I know you have), You would know that our District alone has some of the better PGs in the Region.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ Exactly, OTH lol.
While I really like how things are progressing at LC... The best PG in the region is Jamie Castle.
This is true, so rank the top 5 point guards in the region then. I think LC is going to surprise a lot of people this year, very well coached team who can run the floor.
Well, we got our money's worth tonight! Both PGs Jones (Paintsville) and Porter (Lawrence), put on a show. Jones had 17 pts and 5-3s and Porter had 26 pts from every where. Both girls played great tonight.

From what I have seen over the last couple years: No particular order!

Jones - Paintsville
Castle - Magoffin
Porter - Lawrence
Castle - South Floyd
Watson - Johnson Central
Newsome - Sheldon Clark

AND YES 5 OF MY SIX ARE FROM THE 57TH DISTRICT! Where IMO, prolly 3 of the Top 5 Teams are from and 5 of the Top 7/8 Teams are from! TOUGHEST DISTRICT in the 15th!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Castle from South Floyd.
^Tougher than nails!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:Well, we got our money's worth tonight! Both PGs Jones (Paintsville) and Porter (Lawrence), put on a show. Jones had 17 pts and 5-3s and Porter had 26 pts from every where. Both girls played great tonight.

From what I have seen over the last couple years: No particular order!

Jones - Paintsville
Castle - Magoffin
Porter - Lawrence
Castle - South Floyd
Watson - Johnson Central
Newsome - Sheldon Clark

AND YES 5 OF MY SIX ARE FROM THE 57TH DISTRICT! Where IMO, prolly 3 of the Top 5 Teams are from and 5 of the Top 7/8 Teams are from! TOUGHEST DISTRICT in the 15th!
Couldn't have said it better, OTH.
While I think Jamie Castle is the BEST PG in the region, give me Taylor Porter any ay of the week!