•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry / Central Class 3A Championship
Now Central knows they can't sit in the box all day
phs95 Wrote:howie dotson untouched for the touchdown!!! Beautiful pass by williams, pirates right back in there!!!

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's see if the Pirates can handle the passing now
Would love to see another Gary Runyon or Sani Warren Pick 6 right here!!
Josh Robinson hitting like a truck today
turf causing the Central players some issues it seems
Belfry with a big Defensive swarm
Belfrys ball after a turnover on downs
This game will be won or lost on who makes better half time adjustments! Haywood and the Pirates have been great at that this season.... we'll see what Central can do too! Gonna be a dandy and a much better game than most people predicted!
Keep everything in front of you if Central goes for it
Unc 43
uk 38

half
Watching for something tricky and for the Pirates D to play smart
Halftime and I am impressed with the Pirate D
If you are Belfry, you could not be happier right now than to go into the locker room down only 9-7. They have shown to be a much better second half team than they are first half.... if that trend continues, it could be a great day to be a Pirate!
All you can ask if you are Belfry....

Belfry seems to be unable to sustain a drive...but as long as the lead is less than one TD the Pirates have a shot at victory.
score and time left?
Way to go Pirates ! I am impressed.
Halftime

Central leads 9 -7
Wales has left shoulder injury, uniform off, street clothes, done for the day!
Anyone else getting the halftime feed from yesterdays 2A game?
PHS95 Wrote:Wales has left shoulder injury, uniform off, street clothes, done for the day!

Kid is a baller I hope he is OK
AtlPirateFan Wrote:Kid is a baller I hope he is OK

I agree! At this point, you have to think about his future and not just a State Title!
Justin Johnson has got to stop trying to bounce everything outside.To have a chance at moving the ball you have to get your shoulders parallel and take what they give. The 5 yard penalties have also been killers..

Belfry needs a nice return to open the Half so they can operate with good field position. I think the Pirates (and every 3A team for that matter) are incapable of driving the ball 80+ yards on Central.
Belfry will start the Half with the ball. They need to prove they can sustain a drive.

Belfry D is playing impressively. They need to adjust to the pass and make adjustments for the game without Wales in it. Central isn't just Anthony Wales and with him out they need to refocus the resources they had on him somewhere else.

Central leads 9 -7

Belfry leads turnover battle +1 with the games only turnover on a fumble recovery
Go Pirates!
Let's go Pirates.
Win or lose, the Pirates came out knowing they had something to prove after last year.... The first half proved they are a different team.... my nerves are on edge for this second half!! Go PIRATES!!
Exactly what they needed
Huge return by the Pirates

Starting from their own 45
Come on JJ...get up field!
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next