Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Read
Posts about any high school athletes, or any members, personal lives will not be tolerated in this forum. If I see a post of this sort it will be deleted and you will be notified.

*Moderators, please do the same if you see any post regarding anyone's personal life.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Posts about any high school athletes personal lives will not be tolerated in this forum. If I see a post of this sort it will be deleted and you will be notified.

I agree 100%, CE, and I applaud that decision.

This board is designed to support high school sports and athletes. These athletes are primarily minors. I think this board has a lot of potential and could be something really special in EKY, where we desperately need a voice. I don't have a problem discussing the on the field or on the court abilities and performances of our athletes, good or bad, but talking about personal issues is over the line, in my opinion.

And when a member speaks out negatively about the character of a kid it relfects poorly on the board itself and will only hurt the credibility and long term success of the board.

So keep up the good work.
Totally agree and will do.
I agree totally too CE. Nice statement.
Thanks for posting that CE!!