Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(6) Louisville 62 - (19) Vandy 60 OT
Final. Great game...Vandy again had many chances to close it out. And Behanan completely choked on a last second layup and missed it, lol.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=313360097
To bad they both made it out of this one lol god I hate both of them
Great game, Kuric is a ball player and his new nickname is Mr. Clutch. He's always making the plays at the end of the game.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
This was a great game to watch! with both teams bothered by players been out it was a sloppy game. Kyle "big shot" Kuric was amazing in the end though as was siva! I was pleased with the effort the entire game. The one official was the sorriest execuse Ive ever seen for a referee! He was terrible. This is a game that I feel Vandy should have won but the cars rally late to get the W!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
vundy33 Wrote:Final. Great game...Vandy again had many chances to close it out. And Behanan completely choked on a last second layup and missed it, lol.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=313360097

LOL I was a little late with the thread can you go delete it? haha but what can I say, I love the heart and effort the team played with and Mr. big shot Kuric was amazing in the end. How he made that 3 ill never know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
^Done. lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Hell of a game...Florida game was a great one too.
I was hoping for a tie. I hate both teams.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Vandy was a big winner for me tonight. +7.5
Glad to see we should beat both of these teams by the same amount, around 40.
If uk beats either team by 40 I'll never post again on this site!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:If uk beats either team by 40 I'll never post again on this site!

I wouldnt do it if i were you.
The way Pitino is hurting players, you all will be lucky to have 5 guys by the time you play us.
BTW, when we do play were gonna shut Kuric up in a big way.
He wont be able to shoot clutch because will be swatting them all.
Final seconds of OT and you let a guy drive all the way to the rim for a lay up. Seriously, it was one ball sceen at the top of the key and straight to the basket. That was horrible defense to end a great game.
Riutg make all the jokes you want about the injuries, what goes around comes around. Kirov is a great player! Yeah he isnt a 5 star and may never play in the NBA but like him or not he is a great player. In quite satisfie with Louisville this far. With 5 key players sidelined tonight and 3 of them could possibly start I'm really satisfied with tonight's win! Take 3 of uk's key players away and they wouldn't win much! Can't you just admit ul played tough tonight?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
^
Im not sure Lville or Vandy is a top 20 team
lol, you dudes are crazy. Louisville is a top team. They've been hurt and still persevered...

I still hate them, and we are going to crush them on Dec 13, but it's the truth.
No wonder, everyone of them are hurt, lol. They've won every game so far, and beat a good, good Vandy team and survived other scares. They should've lost 2 games already with the players they've had injured.

I just hope OSU and Cuse lose so Loserville will be #2 when we play them..
The only person I could think of that choked worse than Chane Behenan at the end of regulation today was Karen Sypher.

But, Kuric and Siva saved the day. I still think Louisville will be very good and will be tough this year.
LVille reminds me of PCC's highschool basketball team last year or so, Whenever the hell I last saw them play, boring as shit but get's Wins somehow.
Overrated Wrote:LVille reminds me of PCC's highschool basketball team last year or so, Whenever the hell I last saw them play, boring as shit but get's Wins somehow.

LOL...I have to agree with you there. hahahaha.
Aslan Wrote:Louisville is not a top ten team.

They're not 7-0 for nothing!!!!
Watched the game last night and what a exciting game to watch. Was impressed by Jenkins ability to shoot off the catch. The Freshman from Bowling Green showed "flashes" of becoming a good player for Louisville.

Silva made just a clutch play at the end to win the game for the "Cards"..Where was Justice ?
BondJamesBond Wrote:Watched the game last night and what a exciting game to watch. Was impressed by Jenkins ability to shoot off the catch. The Freshman from Bowling Green showed "flashes" of becoming a good player for Louisville.

Silva made just a clutch play at the end to win the game for the "Cards"..Where was Justice ?

Broke nose and concussion.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Broke nose and concussion.

lol, Damn...he's tough, he'll be back soon.
Thanks for the post ...Have been a big fan of Justice...I hope he gets to play in the Uk game...

Go Elisha !!!!!!
Once again, this team just finds ways to win
vundy33 Wrote:lol, you dudes are crazy. Louisville is a top team. They've been hurt and still persevered...

I still hate them, and we are going to crush them on Dec 13, but it's the truth.

Maybe on the 13th!:eyeroll:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"