Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(3) Syracuse 72 - (9) Florida 68
Overrated Wrote:I give up..I'm just saying, You people have enough basketball sense to see Cuse was 10-15 points better...No cords struck....Just stating what I think...I think Orange has the perfect team for a title...Watch them sometime...as far as Fine.. If them allegations is true, He needs the death chair not fired.

I agree with you on most stuff, but just not this. I plan on watching the replay later tonight..but UF just isn't 10-15 points worse than Cuse. In CBB, that's a BIG difference in points.

Think about it...

Florida starting lineup

PG-Erving Walker
SG-Kenny Boynton
SF-Bradley Beal
PF-Will Yeguete
C--Patric Young

Bench players: Mike Rosario, Erik Murphy, Scottie Wilbelkin, Cody Larson

Syracuse starting lineup

PG-Scoop Jardine
SG-Brandon Triche
SF-Kris Joseph
PF-Rakeem Christmas
C--Fab Melo

Bench players: CJ Fair, James Southerland, Dion Waiters, Baye Moussa Keita

Those are two pretty dang even teams, and in my opinion, Florida is better. I haven't even heard of anyone on their bench, and Florida has two guys on the bench that would start on almost any other top 25 team, especially Mike Rosario. Florida also shoots the lights out of it from behind the arc, alot better than Cuse shoots it from there.

In my opinion, Cuse barely wins the PG spot with Scoop. Florida wins at the 2 with Boynton over Triche. Cuse is better at the 3 with Joseph but not much over Beal, I believe Beal is superior in pure talent, but it's not developed right now. Cuse takes the 4 spot, Christmas is easily better than the 1st year starter Yeguete. But the 5-spot is taken by Florida...Fab Melo had all kinds of hype, but like your opinion of Teague, he is WAY, WAY overrated. He should already be dominating, but he's not even close to that...Patric Young is solid, Melo is up and down.

That's 3-2 Cuse. And when you take bench into account, Florida's stomps Syracuse's. That's not 10-15 points better in MOST people's opinions, at least un-biased opinions. Also, this game was at the Dome, one of college basketball's toughest places to play.

My point is, Syracuse isn't 10-15 points better than Florida, and they're definitely not the best team in the country. There's 2 or 3 teams in the top 10 that are better and ranked behind them in my opinion. It's just crazy to say they are that much better than the Gators, and even crazier to say they're the best team in the country when they've not played anyone besides those Gators. The one other team they've played worthy of mention, Va Tech, played them close the entire game, in New York, until Syracuse finally pulled away towards the end of the game.

Syracuse won the game, and rightly so, but the best team isn't always the one who wins.
vundy33 Wrote:I agree with you on most stuff, but just not this. I plan on watching the replay later tonight..but UF just isn't 10-15 points worse than Cuse. In CBB, that's a BIG difference in points.

Think about it...

Florida starting lineup

PG-Erving Walker
SG-Kenny Boynton
SF-Bradley Beal
PF-Will Yeguete
C--Patric Young

Bench players: Mike Rosario, Erik Murphy, Scottie Wilbelkin, Cody Larson

Syracuse starting lineup

PG-Scoop Jardine
SG-Brandon Triche
SF-Kris Joseph
PF-Rakeem Christmas
C--Fab Melo

Bench players: CJ Fair, James Southerland, Dion Waiters, Baye Moussa Keita

Those are two pretty dang even teams, and in my opinion, Florida is better. I haven't even heard of anyone on their bench, and Florida has two guys on the bench that would start on almost any other top 25 team, especially Mike Rosario. Florida also shoots the lights out of it from behind the arc, alot better than Cuse shoots it from there.

In my opinion, Cuse barely wins the PG spot with Scoop. Florida wins at the 2 with Boynton over Triche. Cuse is better at the 3 with Joseph but not much over Beal, I believe Beal is superior in pure talent, but it's not developed right now. Cuse takes the 4 spot, Christmas is easily better than the 1st year starter Yeguete. But the 5-spot is taken by Florida...Fab Melo had all kinds of hype, but like your opinion of Teague, he is WAY, WAY overrated. He should already be dominating, but he's not even close to that...Patric Young is solid, Melo is up and down.

That's 3-2 Cuse. And when you take bench into account, Florida's stomps Syracuse's. That's not 10-15 points better in MOST people's opinions, at least un-biased opinions. Also, this game was at the Dome, one of college basketball's toughest places to play.

My point is, Syracuse isn't 10-15 points better than Florida, and they're definitely not the best team in the country. There's 2 or 3 teams in the top 10 that are better and ranked behind them in my opinion. It's just crazy to say they are that much better than the Gators, and even crazier to say they're the best team in the country when they've not played anyone besides those Gators. The one other team they've played worthy of mention, Va Tech, played them close the entire game, in New York, until Syracuse finally pulled away towards the end of the game.

Syracuse won the game, and rightly so, but the best team isn't always the one who wins.

AND WHO THE HELL IS FLORIDA'S BENCH? SEC HOMER...Thats what I mean..Junk...CJ Fair an Dion Waiters an James S....Really? Who the hell is Florida's bench? You follow Florida because you fear them beating UK. I dont, Not in big east, So dont even use that non-sense....Florida shot the best they will shoot this year. Lost by 4, Got tons of calls, esp bail out calls when Cuse was gonna blow it wide open......Done discussing with you....Your stupidity showed in that post.
^
lol, you mad?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
lol, you mad?

No? Are you that UNC could massacre Uk on neautral floor?
Gotta wait til 10-15 UK fans will come posting first? Clown.
^
lol you are mad.

It must suck to see your university and team falling apart right before your eyes.
Overrated Wrote:AND WHO THE HELL IS FLORIDA'S BENCH? SEC HOMER...Thats what I mean..Junk...CJ Fair an Dion Waiters an James S....Really? Who the hell is Florida's bench? You follow Florida because you fear them beating UK. I dont, Not in big east, So dont even use that non-sense....Florida shot the best they will shoot this year. Lost by 4, Got tons of calls, esp bail out calls when Cuse was gonna blow it wide open......Done discussing with you....Your stupidity showed in that post.

Are you serious? Your reply to my post where I actually gave Cuse their credit with this crying piece of shit for a post? Follow Florida?! Screw Florida...I hate them. But they aren't a crappy team just because your group of no-name chokers up there in Northern New York beat them. Look at how you describe a game in which YOU won. Who is Florida's bench? Better than the 4 I named for Cuse! Hell, I named them for you...dur dur dur.

We don't fear Florida. Florida fears us. Understand that shit. It's a Big Blue world, you just live in it. Pusssssssssaaaaaayyyyyyyyy.
Overrated Wrote:Gotta wait til 10-15 UK fans will come posting first? Clown.

No. I watched the fights and football games with my girl. Mime.
Overrated Wrote:AND WHO THE HELL IS FLORIDA'S BENCH? SEC HOMER...Thats what I mean..Junk...CJ Fair an Dion Waiters an James S....Really? Who the hell is Florida's bench? You follow Florida because you fear them beating UK. I dont, Not in big east, So dont even use that non-sense....Florida shot the best they will shoot this year. Lost by 4, Got tons of calls, esp bail out calls when Cuse was gonna blow it wide open......Done discussing with you....Your stupidity showed in that post.

Dang son. Roid ragin a bit?
WideRight05 Wrote:Dang son. Roid ragin a bit?

He tends to get like this at a certain time each month...
^ Lmao. It must be that time of the month.
When it comes to SEC basketball, I only care about UK's success, F the rest of the conference. I'm completely unbiased when it comes to this topic. I hate Florida and don't care for Syracuse. But Cuse is not a 10-15 point better team than Florida. Hell on a neutral floor I might give Florida the edge. I definitely wouldn't cheer for them though.
Somebody is Butt Sore.
Not butt sore, Just cant get over you silly dumb fucks. For the guy who said *****, your a tool, pm me an we can figure out the ***** stuff real quick kitty kat bitch...Cuse Owns Uk.Unc,Duke,OSU, and whoever else...See you bastards in March
Overrated Wrote:Not butt sore, Just cant get over you silly dumb fucks. For the guy who said *****, your a tool, pm me an we can figure out the ***** stuff real quick kitty kat bitch...Cuse Owns Uk.Unc,Duke,OSU, and whoever else...See you bastards in March

Oh really? Let's take a look at the facts....

UK leads the all time series 8-3 against Cuse, 6 of those victories being against Jim Boeheim.

Duke is 2-2 all time against Syracuse (Why the hell am I defending Duke lol), so there is no "ownership" advantage on either side.

UNC is 4-3 against Syracuse...

Ohio State is 4-2 against Syracuse...

And just a reminder:

1996, for the National Title

Kentucky 76
Syracuse 67
:Thumbs::eyeroll::Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:igiveup::igiveup:TongueirateShoTongueirateSho:yum::dudecomeon::happybliss::happysmile::insane::insane::insane::drooling::drooling::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll:IDC about the past, I might just get a lawsuit ready for all this.
:please::lame:
^
You might wanna see if you can get Bernie a good attorney as well.
I could give a shit about Fine, If anything Im glad he's gone, Got Gmac moved up in coaching staff.....................................:insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane:
^
I'm Going insane?
I thought you were already there.....
Cuse over Uk by 200