Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owsley County 81 - Hazard 76
Congrats Owsley County
Looks like the new coach for Hazard should of stayed at Owsley, Smile
He beat Breathitt at Breathitt for his first ever game as a head coach. I think he will be ok. He doesn't need to be at Owlsey, he is good where he is.
Congrats Owsley!
Wall4president Wrote:Looks like the new coach for Hazard should of stayed at Owsley, Smile

I might be misinterpeting your comment, but nothing to be ashamed of to lose to Owsley's girls this year. They have a very good team with everyone back from last year (plus a nice pickup in a transfer where a local woman moved back to Owsley from Pike County), and a player in Peyton Wright that is rated 3rd best in the region.
I would place Owsley as a top 5 region team this year.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:I might be misinterpeting your comment, but nothing to be ashamed of to lose to Owsley's girls this year. They have a very good team with everyone back from last year (plus a nice pickup in a transfer where a local woman moved back to Owsley from Pike County), and a player in Peyton Wright that is rated 3rd best in the region.
I would place Owsley as a top 5 region team this year.

Agree.

Good win for Owsley, nothing to be ashamed of for Hazard at all.
Wow, Owsley County is as good as advertised.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hazard looked pretty good. Very young team. 1 senior, Monica Colwell 3 Juniors, Brooke Sharpey, Lindsey Branson, and Paige Williams. Their bench seems to run pretty deep this year with the sophomores especially. Sophomores starting: Sarah Pratt, Tori Wells, and Maddison Niece. Coming off the bench Savannah Roark does well on the inside and Brittany Miller is quick and does well on defense. Kellie Patrick is a good shooter. Freshman Hannah Webb is starting to look pretty good too. Coach Gross has a few others he can pull from too when he needs too. This team has a good future.