Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Franklin-Simpson
6.82%
Highlands
93.18%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Franklin-Simpson vs Highlands (4A Championship)
HHSWaterBoy Wrote:Hello, there is a lot of misinformation being spread about Highlands and their so-called recruiting. In the 3rd or 4th grade I became a manager for the football team. I have lived my entire life in Fort Thomas and have been following the team since birth. I only graduated last year from Highlands. I know many of the players and have grown up with almost every single person on the team right now. But I am in a special place because I have been associated with the team for at least 10 years. There have been people who have come into the district in those years, but very, very few. Every senior on this team have been part of the Fort Thomas District since at least middle school and besides a few they are all multi-generation Bluebirds. The people on here fighting, saying that that we recruit is ludicrous. I know the people on this team, we don't have to recruit because growing up almost every child wants to be on that football team and we have Dale Mueller practically running the Junior League, instituting what he wants to be taught so the transition is minimal. The thought-process in Fort Thomas is that 'stars are not born they are made'. If every school had the early infrastructure that Highlands does they would be able to compete at the level Highlands does annually. Don't talk about things you do not know. Highlands does not recruit, they don't have to.

Well said, young man.
Congrats to HHS for a very successful season!!!
perrycentral would be celebrating to if that dumbA** coach would have played there best player on the team that number 8< besides 24.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)