Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tony Stewart Wins Sprint Cup Championship
Edwards finishes 2nd.

They tied in points. The tiebreaker was decided by most wins.

Stewarts Third Title
What an incredible run. Winning 5 of the last 10 races! Also a testament to how well Carl Edwards ran. They TIED for points lead, but wins gave the title.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Smoke came from nowhere in the chase!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
That is how the Chase should end every year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
An amazing finish and even more amazing to hear Smoke give God credit for the win.
Amun-Ra Wrote:That is how the Chase should end every year.

That was awesome. I really enjoyed it.
I said in another thread, NASCAR gained some fans after this race and Chase.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Was a GREAT race and Chase!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Congrats to Tony Stewart on his 3rd championship.
I'm kind of glad he won instead of Carl Edwards. Not that I have anything against him, I just like Stewart more.
^No problem with that.

I believe Tony and Carl are great ambassadors for NASCAR. Tony is famous for all the commercials and is a great driver. Carl gets over well with young people and with ESPN analysts, and is a great driver.

Jimmie Johnson, IMO, is not good as an ambassador.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats Smoke!

I was pulling for Stewart the whole time but Edwards is class act, hard to root against a guy like him.