Tennessee @ Kentucky 11/26
12:21 PM ET

SEC Network

thoughts/predictions?
UT by 13
If Dooley wears the orange pants, then UT wins by 3 scores

If he doesn't, then UT wins by 3
I'm going with the Cats in a upset by 5
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Rocky Slop has not won an $EZ game yet this year. If UT beats UK yet AGAIN, Joker needs his arse run out of Lexington. But, that will not happen because UK does not take football as serious as basketball.
Needs to be a poll for this...

Kentucky 21
Tennessee 14
The streak ends this year. Kentucky-28 Tennessee-14
I have predicted UK to win this game for years. I am tired of expecting them to win. I would be VERY HAPPY if I turn out to be wrong.

If Tennessee beats Vandy:

UK-21
UT-35

If Tennessee loses to Vandy:

UK-28
UT-21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:I have predicted UK to win this game for years. I am tired of expecting them to win. I would be VERY HAPPY if I turn out to be wrong.

If Tennessee beats Vandy:

UK-21
UT-35

If Tennessee loses to Vandy:

UK-28
UT-21

I just hope tennessee uses up everything against vandy lol.
^The reason I said the thing about Vandy is because if they win, beating UK gives them bowl eligibility. If they lose to Vandy, they have nothing to play for.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UT names the score.
700 passing yards
400 rushing yards.
Joker quits at halftime (i hope)

UT 74
UK 0
Uhh, the streak, it's a rivalry game. They have plenty to play for. I'm sure they'd HATE to go into the off season with a loss to UK. Oh the humiliation for the Tennessee faithful.
But I as well, predict UK to win this game every year, but I'm not wasting hope. No score prediction, but Tennessee somehow wins, and the streak lives on.
I think tennessee has ran out of bullcrap ways to win this game. For the first time since we started keeping these games with the vols close, we have nothing to lose. We won't get a bowl either way, We aren't playing for a better bowl, this game only matters to a few guys. The bandwagon fans who abandoned this team when things went bad, all the trash talk people have said about this team, all the negativity none of those things matter anymore. This is just about Danny Trevathan, Winston Guy, And the rest of our seniors, who have one shot to make this season matter. That one shot is beating Tennesee. I hate Tennessee with every ounce of my being. I hate them more than any of our rivals. This season would be worth it for me if we get a W against the vols.
^
Honestly, if it meant Joker being gone, id pray for a loss.
The Big Orange Brother continues the streak to 27... UT by 13
Joker will be the coach either way. Period end of story. Quit hoping for a loss to end his career, as long as the program is clean off the field and shows improvement after this year he WILL be the coach.

As for Tennessee, Once more to put the point across I really hate those SOB's and would love nothing more than to see them leave lexington with a L. Not just for me, but for Danny trevathan who stayed around to do something special. and beating the vols would be pretty damn special.
I'm going with the Cats again this year just like every year,maybe this year will be the year,if not just wait till next year,if not next year then the next and so on.lol
Tennessee-28
Kentucky-13
I have been to the past 6 or 7 UK/UT games hoping to be there to witness the streak come to an end. Last year, I honestly felt like it was our best chance since the '07 season that went to 4OT. However, a Locke fumble on the GL as he about crossed in to put the 'Cats up 2 TDs summed up what we all know. UK is snake bitten by the Vols. There is a mental edge that they have over us...maybe it's that ugly shade of orange and we don't want any part of it...who knows.

I just think that we might be deflated since our bowl hopes were tossed out the window with the loss to UGA. We have no chance to get in to a bowl, UT does. UT keeps the streak alive....there is always next year.
Tennessee - 4
Kentucky - 3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UK by 1....
I hate UT....
I enjoyed watching Duke beat them today lol
I'm like LWC. Tired of picking UK and being wrong. That being said. I'm picking UT...LOL! Hope I'm wrong again!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Kentucky 23-20. I hope the Seniors get this and enjoy what has been a struggle this year. Trevathan, Guy, Hines, Sneed, Burden, Mosley, all of them deserve this. Go Big Blue!!!
Tennessee wins...again.
NO ONE can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like UK when they play UT in football.

a high school team could put on the Vols uniform and walk into Commonwealth Stadium a 3 point favorite. its not UT always wins, it is UK always loses...
I think UK gets a much needed win..
I've predicted their season pretty well this year lol.. So I am going to go out on a limb and say UK beats Tenn.

UK 17
Tenn 13
UK wins this one 14 to 6. I think game is going to mark a turning point in UK's football program.
34-17 tenn
I would be pretty well satisfied with the season if UK ended the long streak that UT has handed them year in and year out for 25years. I got a feeling this is the year. or at least i hope