Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Highlands
74.42%
Lexington Catholic
25.58%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands @ Lexington Catholic 11/26
Trap game, possible?:yikes:
^ Where have you been hiding this postseason???
Just sittin' back and watchin'' Wideleft take some of the heat.:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:Well, if the shoe fits.....

J/K

Well, you probably right, the shoe just might fit me.:biggrin:
2dog Wrote:Live video of the game will be on iHigh.com:Thumbs:

Here is the link:

http://www.ihigh.com/ckysports/broadcast...verlight=1
highlands
Seriously Ive watched these threads for years and quit for a while because I got so sick of some of the garbage posters.....We know highlands has the best football team, best fans, best concession, best restrooms, best papertowels in the mens restrooms. The sun shines brighter...blah, blah, blah dont you all have a site over at the other place thats rampant with you dodo birds? If most of us true "public schools" (you know the ones that cant draw from 5 counties and have kids come for the great "academics" that just so happen to play football), wed all be just as great as the mighty "public" but takes tuition money highlands! If anyone actually outside of highlands rooted for you guys your aggorance would surely turn them away.
From another thread

Blau Vogel Wrote:ROUND FOUR PREDICTIONS

Using Massey ( http://www.highschoolsports.net/massey/m...sity/Boys/ ) /Calpreps ( http://www.calpreps.com/cgi-bin/2011/pro...up1_new.pl ) / ACTUAL

UPPER BRACKET (The West)
Franklin-Simpson 26 / 28
Collins 24 / 21

LOWER BRACKET (The East)

Lexington Catholic 28 / 27
Highlands 46 / 42
badapple Wrote:Seriously Ive watched these threads for years and quit for a while because I got so sick of some of the garbage posters.....We know highlands has the best football team, best fans, best concession, best restrooms, best papertowels in the mens restrooms. The sun shines brighter...blah, blah, blah dont you all have a site over at the other place thats rampant with you dodo birds? If most of us true "public schools" (you know the ones that cant draw from 5 counties and have kids come for the great "academics" that just so happen to play football), wed all be just as great as the mighty "public" but takes tuition money highlands! If anyone actually outside of highlands rooted for you guys your aggorance would surely turn them away.

Best restrooms: No way

Best Paper Towels or did you mean Towles: ??

Glad to have you back. Remember you're being moderated for final approval. I hear Wideleft01 will decide your ultimate fate as a BluegrassRivals poster. Just a heads up from one dodo bird.
Guys please don't judge all mountain teams like the ones that is posted. If there teams had the dedication and work ethic and off season commitment that you guys had, they would be playing this week. Just to ask if I dare, how many team that isn't in the playoffs are lifting right now? If you don't know, then that means none. Highland faithful how many will be lifting the Monday after your last game after school? I have great respect for your program and what it has done. You guys know what it takes to win, and have a awesome coaching staff. I just wish that some mountain teams could work that hard during and after football season. If you want to know what it takes to win games and dominate look at Ft Thomas Highlands Bluebirds.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I'm going with Highlands 56, Lexington Catholic 14.

I think the 4A Championship game was last week and it wasn't even a contest.
badapple Wrote:Seriously Ive watched these threads for years and quit for a while because I got so sick of some of the garbage posters.....We know highlands has the best football team, best fans, best concession, best restrooms, best papertowels in the mens restrooms. The sun shines brighter...blah, blah, blah dont you all have a site over at the other place thats rampant with you dodo birds? If most of us true "public schools" (you know the ones that cant draw from 5 counties and have kids come for the great "academics" that just so happen to play football), wed all be just as great as the mighty "public" but takes tuition money highlands! If anyone actually outside of highlands rooted for you guys your aggorance would surely turn them away.

Now that you've got that out of your system, do you feel better?:biggrin:
charlie22 Wrote:Now that you've got that out of your system, do you feel better?:biggrin:

Stop it, Charlie. No one like it when you're aggorant.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Cannon Still Roars.....

No, you wouldn't! But keep thinking that is the only difference between your team (whoever they are??) and Highlands.:Thumbs:

Confusednicker:Seriously, the nice thing about the other site is that the fee they charge tends to keep the moron crowd from coming out from under the bridge and spewing forth until the drool shorts out the keyboard on the public library computer. The nice thing about this site is that most of the posters tend to not be of your ilk. I'd suggest that you go pay the fee and register for the other site so that you can impress everyone there with your "aggorance" as well as your misguided stupidity, but I know that would cut into the amount you can afford to spend on the pipe in a given day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MTNS RULE Wrote:I follow the post on here and dont comment much.Reading these Highlands posters it is easy to see what pricks the majority of you are. Your a school that draws players from all over Campbell County as long as they pay independant school system fees. The fans sound like a bunch of Newport river trash! The majority of you have no class,understand nothing about football or sportsmanship in general. I would venture to guess that you dont really care about the team its just an oppertunity to run teams and kids down while you are waiting on the liquor stores to open. We have some red people down here in southern Ky. But they are stand up people in most cases you A holes take the cake. I dont have a dog in the fight but I do know some parents and kids from LC I hope they get you and your cars break down on the way home
LOL:please:
Can you dig it? Wrote:Stop it, Charlie. No one like it when you're aggorant.

Yes Sir. I'm sorry. :igiveup:
Birds by as many Dale wants.

I'll guess, Highlands 56 LexCath 21.
Highlands doesn't lose this year
Live Video!
http://www.ihigh.com/ckysports/broadcast...verlight=1
Twitter: @tc_analytics

[URL="http://www.kentucky.com/2011/11/22/1969973/lexington-catholics-plan-vs-highlands.html"]Lexington Catholic's plan vs. Highlands: No fear, no foul-ups

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2011/11/22/19699...z1eUomEez8[/URL]

Lexington Catholic senior wide receiver Adam Bush is well aware of Highlands' football tradition and mystique.

He knows the Bluebirds have won a bunch of state championships (20) and always seem to be highly ranked and stocked with talent.

"There's an intimidation factor for some teams that play them and think, 'This is Highlands, and we're probably gonna get killed,' so they just roll over," Bush said.
i wonder if carter new will have Bush in man?
maybe with bruns keepin an eye on him as well?
do the bird def thing = take away the best thing they have and make them score with the other stuff.
If the bird D can do this the Knights will have trouble keeping up with the PT show.
Lexington Catholic - 2
Highlands - 0
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
birdman44 Wrote:i wonder if carter new will have Bush in man?
maybe with bruns keepin an eye on him as well?
do the bird def thing = take away the best thing they have and make them score with the other stuff.
If the bird D can do this the Knights will have trouble keeping up with the PT show.

PT is good, but he also has good WR's and RB's that catch the ball out of the backfield. HHS is not a one man team. I love their defense and the energy they play with.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:PT is good, but he also has good WR's and RB's that catch the ball out of the backfield. HHS is not a one man team. I love their defense and the energy they play with.

You are right, they won at Elder without Towles. Lex Cath is no Elder.
^ I'd venture to say that there are only 3-4 teams in the state of KY that could beat Elder.
I like this...

"Besides, this isn't the Knights' first rodeo. They've been in the ring with raging bulls before. "These kids are used to playing tough opponents," Letton said.

Since 2009, Lexington Catholic has played St. Xavier and Trinity twice each, and Boyle County six times."

0 - 2 vs St Xavier
0 - 2 vs Trinity
2 - 4 vs Boyle County

"This season the Knights also faced Bowling Green and John Hardin, both of which are unbeaten 5A semifinalists. Bush said he and his teammates learned a lot in their losses to those powerhouses."

0 - 1 vs Bowling Green
o - 1 vs John Hardin

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2011/11/22/19699...z1eXQ3Li1Z
Is the "no pre-sale tickets" thing a LexCath rule, or is this their version of the old Bell County "make-em play on Thanksgiving night" trick?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bluebirds give coach a break

http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/201...ext|Sports
BV, we have a thread on this Wink