Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 on 7 - BGRivals v. KYMSFA
I know everyone involved here.....and have to say I do not knoe wether to cry or laugh !
No need to get defensive ......if someone has questions either aknowledge them and address them or ignore them. When in authority or leadership....thats what you do ! No need for a challenge.... "Hello" ....we are all adults and people (as coaches) that are supposed to lead by and set examples. Again, next weekend is about the kids, the event, about football. Those putting it on should feel confident in yhat its going to be a class event and not get so easily ruffled by some of the postings here. This is a class event, well run, awsome , exciting, ....simply put its a football fanatics dream! Take pride in that ! No need for thinking different, no need for going defcon with challenges. Thumbs up to the board for getting it together, great job to the coaches that coach, congrats to the players, good job to the parents that raise fine young men.
Lets remember the words...."Yes we can ".......as in ...."Yes we can all get along !" . Guess that was the coach in me .

FYI- the 7 on 7 game has been cancelled because there are too many darn good middle school games to watch. Brought to you by "the football is too damn good" party..lol
riverdog Wrote:Look I have no doubt what you guys do is not easy, and you take more than your share of criticism. However you went about this the wrong way, if you had just posted the list your character would not have been questioned. However by not doing so you came off as having little man syndrome. As you plainly state you run the show so why not answer honest questions with open and honest answers ? Because of your arrogance my son has on his own decided not to play next weekend, in his words( if it's not worth doing right it's not worth doing. Oh Well....:thanks:

Very sorry to hear that....

But this message board is not our main avenue to distribute information. If that's your rain then you did your soon a disservice.

We will do everything we are supposed to. We gladly answer any and all requests by coaches and administrators. We do not respond to personal attacks on message boards.
KMSFA2 Wrote:Very sorry to hear that....

But this message board is not our main avenue to distribute information. If that's your rain then you did your soon a disservice.

We will do everything we are supposed to. We gladly answer any and all requests by coaches and administrators. We do not respond to personal attacks on message boards.

not trying to be in the middle here but you have responded 8 times in this thread alone and from what ive read you have made a few personal attacks yourself this thread started as a friendly game of 7 on 7 and i was the starting center now i hear the game has been canceled i knew this was too good to be true im taking my ball and going home
^^ funny stuff. Nice reply!!
Sorry Doughdaddy... 7on 7was becoming an MMA match Sad
OchoOcho Wrote:Sorry Doughdaddy... 7on 7was becoming an MMA match Sad

thats what you get you name me a starter and something always happens its little league all over again ...honey wheres my wellbuterall
I am satisfied all I wanted was the list looks good.
I had only one issue and that was not of the quality of any kid . I have seen most of these guys play and they all looked good. I never wanted the job of watching all that film and trying to come up with the team. Just wanted to see which of my players made it and who else did . I hope team Missouri does bring an allstar team because if not they are in for it. Now that being said Doughdaddy that being said bring your Damn football to Frankfort and we'll at least pass it around while the boys practice.
big rn Wrote:i am satisfied all i wanted was the list looks good.
I had only one issue and that was not of the quality of any kid . I have seen most of these guys play and they all looked good. I never wanted the job of watching all that film and trying to come up with the team. Just wanted to see which of my players made it and who else did . I hope team missouri does bring an allstar team because if not they are in for it. Now that being said doughdaddy that being said bring your damn football to frankfort and we'll at least pass it around while the boys practice.

thanks big guy