Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(2) Kentucky 75 - (11) Kansas 65
Ballers Wrote:Well the way I see it is we've only have 2 games played.
He will have BIG breakout games this year specially during SEC play when they will be focused on the other guys. So yeah I do think he will still be a 1st rounder.. - Who will be there ready to knock down the 3 ball when the other teams defense is focusing on Kidd-G, Davis, Jones?? Miller. Just sit back and watch. I guess Miller took your lady out for a nice meal and slipped her the root or else you wouldn't seem so butthurt.
Actually Lamb will be there to knock down the big three like he did last night (three goggles) and miller will watch from the bench... butthurt?? is that the best you can do?? damn i would hate to hear your pick up lines
WALL2WALL Wrote:Free Throws need work but overall a nice performance!

Did anybody else want to tell Dickie V to shut up?????
I hate Dickie V!!

I just want someone to explain to me what the difference is between a Duke player slapping the floor and a Kentucky player throwing up the three goggles after a big three???

When a Duke player showes emotion its... oh look at em playing hard and having fun baby!! but when a UK player does it then its a different story all i heard last night was they are no need for that just play ball..Cal needs to stop them form doing that.. wtf?
Im not a big fan of Miller. Never have been.
I liked the starting five we used last night.
Plus, hed be a great 6th man to get us fired up and come in if were slacking.

But as far as this year go Gilchrist is not on my favorite player on this team, hes the best we have as a complete player.
Can't take dem dare' Leslie Countians anywhere...
LWC Wrote:Aside from the language I agree with post #57. I do believe he is a 2nd rounder though. When players like Sullinger, Jones, etc... came back it demoted that possibility.

This is what I think of your opinion..... :flush:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im not a big fan of Miller. Never have been.

But as far as this year go Gilchrist is not on my favorite player on this team, hes the best we have as a complete player.

Me either. But the team played better when he was in the game. His stats don't back that up, but the offense flowed much better. Gilchrist is a better player but IMO Darius should start. The 6th man needs to give a lot of energy coming into the game, which Gilchrist can, and Miller can't. Gilchrist should still get starter minutes though.
JSYK - Last year Lamb and Miller was #1 and #2 from 3point FG % in the SEC.
Did everyone also forget that Miller was named SEC MVP of the tournament?
The fact of the matter is that miller loves his school more than anyone on this team, and he is willing to do just about anything to make the team better. He didn't score much but he is the best passer on the team, and he plays good Defense which will be huge down the stretch. Someone as big and fast as him will wear smaller guards down on defense, and he still has his floater in the lane lol. The boy is good, he might not be NBA good but he is one hell of a college basketball player and has seen this program go from the NIT, to being a Legit dream team.

Also gotta give some love to vargas. If he can come in and play good D that will be immeasurably big for this team. He looked very strong and a whole lot tougher in this game.

As for Wiltjer he is gonna be at least a 2 year player, once he starts playing D we will be unbeatable.
I think miller would be better as a starter. I think Lamb is the big ignite the team uses as the 6th man. The team looked really good when miller wasin the game last night i thought. As for the gilchrist thing, the kid is a hustler, he wants the ball. and he tries really hard. He still hasnt found his role on the team yet I dont think
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Quote:I hate Dickie V!!

I just want someone to explain to me what the difference is between a Duke player slapping the floor and a Kentucky player throwing up the three goggles after a big three???

When a Duke player showes emotion its... oh look at em playing hard and having fun baby!! but when a UK player does it then its a different story all i heard last night was they are no need for that just play ball..Cal needs to stop them form doing that.. wtf?

Yea Dicky V is a prick, i don't like him either. I'd like to bitch slap him right accross that bald head of his. He never knows what he is talking about just rambles on about bs, you could tell he was boring the other announcer to death
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:AYE!, miller is the man with a plan. Hes a senior and IMO he deserves to start.
Stop hating on your own team players you true UK fan you

Don't worry this guy has to be a moron to blast a UK kid like this or his old high school got there ass pummelled by Miller and his boys in high school. People like this give BBN a bad rap sometimes. Miller is and always has been a quality player and oh yeah, he is from KY! So if this isin't from louisville, maybe he move there and buy a loserville shirt. I think it would fit quite well.:ChairHit:
theVILLE Wrote:I think miller would be better as a starter. I think Lamb is the big ignite the team uses as the 6th man. The team looked really good when miller wasin the game last night i thought. As for the gilchrist thing, the kid is a hustler, he wants the ball. and he tries really hard. He still hasnt found his role on the team yet I dont think

Gilchrist sucks! As well as the rest of the team besides Wiltjer and Cal is to dumb to even play him!
Quote:This may be the best thing you have ever said!

lol Pretty good huh. Thank you kind sir.
Dr. B Wrote:Actually Lamb will be there to knock down the big three like he did last night (three goggles) and miller will watch from the bench... butthurt?? is that the best you can do?? damn i would hate to hear your pick up lines

Your basketball knowledge=0:gtfo:
SPARTY Wrote:Gilchrist sucks! As well as the rest of the team besides Wiltjer and Cal is to dumb to even play him!

this guy
aye spart fart, michigan state still sucks hahahahahahahahaha
SPARTY Wrote:Gilchrist sucks! As well as the rest of the team besides Wiltjer and Cal is to dumb to even play him!

IDK if you know this or not but Tom Izzo is zero for two.. 0-2!
And Ghilchrist sucks? Lol, that makes you 0-1.
Losers.

By the way - Plumlee told me to tell you he wanted some more of that Spartan ass.
Quote:IDK if you know this or not but Tom Izzo is zero for two.. 0-2!
Losers.

By the way - Plumlee told me to tell you he wanted some more of that Spartan ass.

:hilarious:
theVILLE Wrote:I think miller would be better as a starter. I think Lamb is the big ignite the team uses as the 6th man. The team looked really good when miller wasin the game last night i thought. As for the gilchrist thing, the kid is a hustler, he wants the ball. and he tries really hard. He still hasnt found his role on the team yet I dont think

Hahahahhaha! I agree with you for once!
Wiljter is not a bad player. Good God...he doesn't belong on the block, we all know that. The reason he didn't play much last night was because most of our focus on defense was the interior, where nothing but his length excels.
king360 Wrote:FREE throws

Hmmm, a picture of a player from a #6 seed team in this coming NCAA.
How cute.
Dr. B Wrote:I am real pleased with the double digit win over KU on national t.v..... But I am even more pleased that we finally found the best spot for miller ON THE BENCH and the cats looked so good without that joke on the floor... I just hope cal is smart enough to realize this and miller only see limited min. the rest of the yr

Are you brain dead? Miller barely touched the floor in the first half
when they played so poorly. Then was the catalyst, and centrally
involved in the first 10 minutes of the second half when they put the
game away. Miller is INTEGRAL to this team. Is a steadying influence.
And JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ordered for a team with young superstars.
A quiet leader who does what's needed, and doesn't make waves about
being the star. And just for good meaSure. it was only after Miller
finally asserted himself, and became the player UK fans had been
waiting on last year, that the CatS went on their run and made the FF.

I HOPE that maybe your post was tongue in cheek. Otherwise
that was some true ignorance on display.
Ballers Wrote:IDK if you know this or not but Tom Izzo is zero for two.. 0-2!
Losers.

If Plumlee said that, it's only because he wants some help alongside
for all the reamings Duke will be taking this year.
vundy33 Wrote:Wiljter is not a bad player. Good God...he doesn't belong on the block, we all know that. The reason he didn't play much last night was because most of our focus on defense was the interior, where nothing but his length excels.

Actually with that hook shot of his he could very easily become a player to dominate the block! However he cant play defense on the block, his body just doesnt match up with the bigs at the college level. But the potential is there for it!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"

Really? I saw Miller come in when the Cats were down 3-9 and spark them to a 6 point lead before he left the floor!!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im not a big fan of Miller. Never have been.

The sky may be the limit for Gilchrist. And he WILL be huge
for the Cats his year with his drive. But he's not in the same
ballpark with Miller as far as being a complete player. Miller
is obviously a better shooter, passer and all-around defender
than Gilchrist right now. If Gilchrist uses Miller as a role model,
he wil be a helluva player because his physical skills are superior.
Dr. B Wrote:Deserves to start?? look at his numbers compared to the starters of last nights game, no way he deserves to start... I guess I am hating but only because he has been the weak link for the past two years and ive gave up on him having a break out season its just not going to happen

Either you slept through the months of February and March, or
you're just blind. Miller mayb have disappointed for 2 1/2years,
but without him, we go to the NIT last year, not the FF.
Stardust Wrote:Really? I saw Miller come in when the Cats were down 3-9 and spark them to a 6 point lead before he left the floor!!!

You misunderstood what I was saying, I wasnt saying miller wasnt the ignite last night, he really was the reason they won I think...But this goes back to the old coach that I played for told me this once. You dont always have to start your top 5 players to win! you have to have top players in your routines you sub in.. (can we agree miller isnt a top 5 player on the team?) Last season I think I remember lamb coming off the bench and he said he enjoyed that. Lamb is the better sub I think is all i was saying. Miller is a key to this years team, they cant have him falling off because he is the expierece and the leader of the team IMO. Not the best player but just the leader, the leader that has been through it all. From the Billy G era were UK was at rock bottom and now with Coach cal and they are rising to the top. Miller is the man that knows what to do in the situatons on the floor and I think he showed that last night
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Congrats cats rough first half but will only get better.
[quote=theVILLE]You misunderstood what I was saying, I wasnt saying miller wasnt the ignite last night, he really was the reason they won I think...But this goes back to the old coach that I played for told me this once. You dont always have to start your top 5 players to win! you have to have top players in your routines you sub in.. (can we agree miller isnt a top 5 player on the team?)

How are you defining that? If you mean in terms of raw talent, yeah.
But if you mean wo the best players are, as of now, in ability to play
the game, then Miller is the second best on the team behind Jones.
Even Lamb can't match him in versatility. He's able to guard all
over the floor, and be effective against bigger men. He doesn't
put up big numbers, but he gets KEY rebounds. He's not Davis by
any means, but he blocks KEY shots. Jones, Lamb and the 3 top frosh,
all have better future prospects in the pros than Miller. But right NOW,
he has more overall impact on the Cats winning than anyone but Jones.

I suspect that won't be the case maybe even by the end of December,
but peoplem are selling Miller way too short right now.