Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kentucky
92.31%
Kansas
7.69%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky vs. Kansas 11/15
SPARTY Wrote:Thats way back in history! In the bast decade I think my spartans have been miles ahead of the cats!

Gah just shut up...the two programs don't compare and you and everyone else knows it. They shouldn't even be in this tournament. North Carolina should be there, but it's obvious why they're not..
theVILLE Wrote:Pretty sure this against rules? Pretty sure It was when I started getting on here

Earned some respect from me for defending my boy Aslan from a common enemy...:Thumbs:
2nd 11:25

Kentucky 51-37
another 3 for LAMB!!!!!!

John Wall, DeMarcus Cousins in the house!!!!!
CATS by 12 right now!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
sstack Wrote:Asian, are you ready to come back down to earth? Tonight should show you that the cats are young and going to take some lumps early in the year. The are going to be good, but not with out some loses.

Did u see that second half? Are u on earth?
One thing I saw is that they better learn how to shoot free throws!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
theVILLE Wrote:Pretty sure this against rules? Pretty sure It was when I started getting on here
It is.
SPARTY Wrote:My spartans will beat duke or duke will win by no more than 5 tonight! What about when my spartans were in the final four 3 years in a row? WHo was home watching? Thats right your sucky ass cats! UK wasnt no where near a top 10 team las season they just got lucky!
Beating a #1 & #2 seed is far from luck, pal.
SPARTY Wrote:Thats way back in history! In the bast decade I think my spartans have been miles ahead of the cats!
We don't care about the previous decade. We care about what's happening now.
SPARTY Wrote:Ill think UK is back for NOW! Its just a matter of time til they fall off again though. There is like 5 teams that I think will beat UK... seriously!
As long as Cal's here, your prophesy will be delayed.
SPARTY Wrote:First off kansas tonight, UNC, Louisville, Vandy (2), and florida!
Wrong on Kansas.
Vandy got beat by Cleveland State, wrong again.
Louisville, are you kidding me?
Florida? Nuhu.
UNC? Possibly, but we're going 40-0, so, no.
SPARTY Wrote:Once again my argument was the last decade! Cant argue that!

Nobody cares.
Sparty cannot be taken seriously, lol...gah.
sstack Wrote:Asian, are you ready to come back down to earth? Tonight should show you that the cats are young and going to take some lumps early in the year. The are going to be good, but not with out some loses.

Looks like tonight showed the college basketball world it's time to be VERY AFRAID. UK stunk it up, and still blasted a top 12 Kansas team in a game
that was onwehere near as close as the final score. The young'uns
were a little jittery and too amped, playing in front of the home city
and such. But got calmed down at half time. And even in the sloppy
first half, the JHawks couldn't keep up with us and had to grab and foul on nearly every possession, while UK held them in check with D.
Couple of more games to work the kinks out, and this team
is going to be a beast. Dookie V is KIDDING himself if he thinks
the only reason the Cats beat UNC is Rupp Arena.