Poll: Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard
65.71%
Williamsburg
34.29%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Williamsburg 11/18
Who you have in this one?

I'm a firm believer than hazard is 3 tds better than anyone on this side of the bracket and im not changing it now.

Hazard 41
Williamsburg 21
bac2369 Wrote:Who you have in this one?

I'm a firm believer than hazard is 3 tds better than anyone on this side of the bracket and im not changing it now.
Hazard 41
Williamsburg 21

I agree with that. I know a lot of people in Hazard are saying they aren't as good this year as they have been the past couple of seasons but they are still a very good football team. Only two losses are to two higher class teams that are still playing. I doubt they are tested too much before Bowling Green.
yes hazad is good and yea hazard is 3 tds better than williamsburg. with tht being said this being at williamsburg i think hazard may stuggle but get the win by 10 or 14
RoShamBo Wrote:I agree with that. I know a lot of people in Hazard are saying they aren't as good this year as they have been the past couple of seasons but they are still a very good football team. Only two losses are to two higher class teams that are still playing. I doubt they are tested too much before Bowling Green.

I can't imagine anybody in Hazard saying that! This is the best defense Hazard has had in several years and that is saying a lot. They are fast at every position. Their offense is just hitting their stride.
Williamsburg pulls the upset 22-21
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:I can't imagine anybody in Hazard saying that! This is the best defense Hazard has had in several years and that is saying a lot. They are fast at every position. Their offense is just hitting their stride.

Hazard and Perry fans both have said it on here.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Williamsburg pulls the upset 22-21
God Please lol.
^
lol
Panther Thunder Wrote:God Please lol.

I agree.
RoShamBo Wrote:Hazard and Perry fans both have said it on here.

Yea, the perry fans that haven't even seen them play and a couple Cordia fanatic's. But no Hazard fans! The start of this thread a Hazard fan say's they are 3 td's better than anybody in the east!
Hazard is a bery good team with losses coming frim teams in a higher class but for williamsburg consider this loss to harlan early in the year sizemore played 4 offensive plays as a blocking back and other to losses came frim higher class teams from tennesse who are very good football teams. I guys everyone wants to think because they played two teams from tennesse they where bad teams.
Hazard scores early and often:

HHS - 47
WHS - 13
I'm pulling for the upset.

WHS-29
HHS-21

I LOST AN AVATAR BET
^
LOL since you dont have a sig, are you going to type "i lost and avatar bet" on every post? LMAO
No doubt that Hazard is a great team, but we might have something they don't have- BELIEF.
Dawgs will win this one !!!
Hazard 48-14.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hazard-47
Wiliamsburg-22
Hazard 44-16
I was goin to go with hazard but something is telling me Williamsburg might pull this one out. I'll take the jackets by 9
Unleash the beast....Go Dawgs.
Stay focused dawgs,remember what it has taken to get where we have got.we take it one week at a time.
Dawgs big!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
We have nothing to loose and are very very young the future looks real bright in Jacket Football so Im going to pick us 44-38
if Williamsburg have a change to beat hazard, they need to keep the score low. the most points hazard give up this year was to breathitt co. in a 35-34 lose. by what i see the best team williamsburg play was leslie co. with that being said i will take hazard 56-13
Hazard
Hazard
Hazard - 56
W'Burg - 13
I think it will come down to the team who wants it the most and I think that team is Williamsburg. I'm going with Jackets-36, Dawgs-13