Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
57.28%
Louisville Central
42.72%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County @ Central 11-18
TopCat Wrote:Sounds like it will be a great atmosphere for football. Can't wait for Friday night.

It will be great can't wait either.:Thumbs:
bell County by a touchdown
Southeast Bluegrass Wrote:Is this code or just no punctuation? Confusednicker:

I also had no idea what this post is meant to say. Relieved I'm not the only one !
Bell has had a great year. This game should be for the state title! I will root for the mt team but I'm afraid the home team will win!
Bell Co. by 6
The bobcats are ready to show the city folks how to play football the mountains way... GO BOBCATS
wildcats fan Wrote:The bobcats are ready to show the city folks how to play football the mountains way... GO BOBCATS

Keep the bulletin board material flowing !
Sometimes it is better to let a sleeping giant sleep.. Central is your 3 times defending Champ..
If Bell wins, can it be called an upset? Bell was traditionally a 4A power.
redstorm Wrote:Sometimes it is better to let a sleeping giant sleep.. Central is your 3 times defending Champ..

Not true, Paducah Tilghman won the 3A Championship in 2009.
Central 27-23.
redstorm Wrote:Sometimes it is better to let a sleeping giant sleep.. Central is your 3 times defending Champ..

Well Bell is new to 3a so you will just have to look over them if they wake that giantConfusednicker:
Bell Co was beaten in 2007 by Lex Cath
Bell Co won it all in 2008
Bell Co was beaten in 2009 by Boyle Co
Bell Co was beaten in 2010 by Boyle Co

Now I hope we dont get beat by the eventual State Champs again. Hope we pull it all off just like in 08.
NothingTrivial Wrote:already 1 thread that looked toward this game, lets hear thoughts now that its official. Central can win by a blowout, but if bell wants to win they have to control the ball and keep it out of wales hands.

BC- 26
Central- 24
Lou Cen 49 Bell 14. Lou Cen pass game will be the big differance in this along with whales. Anyone who has ever watched a Wayne Mills coached team knows that a team that can pass the ball will give him trouble, cause his teams don't defend the pass very good. Cen has a good rb wr's qb that bell just cant stop. True Bell has some speed but not like Cen. If Bell is to have a chance in this game they can't turn the ball over
panther nation Wrote:Lou Cen 49 Bell 14. Lou Cen pass game will be the big differance in this along with whales. Anyone who has ever watched a Wayne Mills coached team knows that a team that can pass the ball will give him trouble, cause his teams don't defend the pass very good. Cen has a good rb wr's qb that bell just cant stop. True Bell has some speed but not like Cen. If Bell is to have a chance in this game they can't turn the ball over

You have no idea what you are talking about you need to go watch Knox this week oh I forgot they got beat a few weeks ago.:biglmao:
Bell county is too physical and strong, city boys ain't tough like these countries boys. Bell co 42-14
Amped 88 Wrote:You have no idea what you are talking about you need to go watch Knox this week oh I forgot they got beat a few weeks ago.:biglmao:
If I have no idea what im talking about then my friend you need to remember what almost happen to coach mills last year at Rowan Co. if they start passing 1 quarter sooner Knox cen, would not have came to log mnt. in reg fin, last year, knox had built up a good lead and the watch rowan make a big run when they started passing, I like to see bell win " its good for the Mnt's" but come on man do you really think they have a chance??
Bell by a touchdown.
panther nation Wrote:If I have no idea what im talking about then my friend you need to remember what almost happen to coach mills last year at Rowan Co. if they start passing 1 quarter sooner Knox cen, would not have came to log mnt. in reg fin, last year, knox had built up a good lead and the watch rowan make a big run when they started passing, I like to see bell win " its good for the Mnt's" but come on man do you really think they have a chance??

We know we have a chance, we dont ever go in to a game thinking we are going to lose. Bell is not Knox, and when you learn this things will go better for you in life:biggrin:
Bell Co by a field goal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:Bell Co by a field goal.

Bell may win by 3 but it wont be a field goal... i know what you mean but bell is not good at kicking field goals.
I know that Bell keeps a good team, but i've seen Central and they have the whole package.. I like Central by 10, probably their best team to date.
panther nation Wrote:If I have no idea what im talking about then my friend you need to remember what almost happen to coach mills last year at Rowan Co. if they start passing 1 quarter sooner Knox cen, would not have came to log mnt. in reg fin, last year, knox had built up a good lead and the watch rowan make a big run when they started passing, I like to see bell win " its good for the Mnt's" but come on man do you really think they have a chance??

Well you need to remember Coach Mills isn't coaching the same team he coached last year. I would hardly compare anything that happened with the Knox team to our Bobcats. Its not always the Coach! And yes I really think Bell has more than just a chance!
^^
Hey mommacat!!

You guys travel safely and bring the gold back to the mountains.
Good luck Bell County...

Go Black Bears!!!!!
panther nation Wrote:Lou Cen 49 Bell 14. Lou Cen pass game will be the big differance in this along with whales. Anyone who has ever watched a Wayne Mills coached team knows that a team that can pass the ball will give him trouble, cause his teams don't defend the pass very good. Cen has a good rb wr's qb that bell just cant stop. True Bell has some speed but not like Cen. If Bell is to have a chance in this game they can't turn the ball over

I will say this again. NO TEAM will score more than what Lex Cath did against us at 33 pts with a Div 1 QB.
Ill tell you this Central can put up some points, this team is the truth!! Plus they have played one of the toughest schedules this year!! And best believe that ACE WALES would have been the alltime leading rusher if the coaches gave him the ball like they are supposed too..
Good luck bell

Now that we have the official word from the Panthers on Coach Mills I guess we can be at ease and let the games begin.:HitWall:

Thanks for giving Bell somewhat of a chance. Nice try at hiding that jab at Coach Mills, AGAIN.:lame:

We know you really miss him :Sad04:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I will say this again. NO TEAM will score more than what Lex Cath did against us at 33 pts with a Div 1 QB.

Couldnt agree more. The first half will play a big role as well, if Central wins this game its gonna happen in the first half.

8 points to Catholic in the 2nd half and shutouts of Lafayette and Harlan in the 2nd half. Mills has proven numerous times this year that he will make the adjustments. With that said, if Central can build a sizable lead in the first half I think the game is over and if not I think Mills makes the adjustments and the cats pull out a close one.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next