Poll: Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Breathitt County
34.74%
Belfry
65.26%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Breathitt Co. 11/18/11
Neither team has an overall advantage. Both teams do stuff as well or better than the other. The people saying the LOS is the key are dead on. If Breathitt's D cannot control the O line of Belfry then the Pirates most likely win. On the other hand the dual run/pass ability of the Cats will be tough for Belfry to defend. I will give a more detailed breakddown and prediction later in the week.
Question for the Breathitt faithful. It has been quite a few years since I, and most Belfry fans, have been to Jackson. 1. What are the eating options in or around town?
, and 2. Is there visitor seating or is it on one side??
bucslover68 Wrote:Question for the Breathitt faithful. It has been quite a few years since I, and most Belfry fans, have been to Jackson. 1. What are the eating options in or around town?

They have opened a new KFC and Taco Bell. Mcdonald's, Mexican and Chinese places by Wal-Mart. Hardees, White flash, wendy's....Visitor seating is on the far side away from the stands. I personally think the view is better from over there, standing anyway.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

This will only make the Breathitt players fight harder for a win seeing these comments and poll.
Im a Breathitt fan and i got faith in them, Belfrey will be a tougher team but don't think for one second if Breathitt didn't want it bad enough they wouldn't try their heart out and win.
All this doubt makes those boys hearts want it more, so keep on putting and I hope they prove you Belfrey fans wrong.

Lets go BOBCATS!!! 12-0!!!
bucslover68 Wrote:Question for the Breathitt faithful. It has been quite a few years since I, and most Belfry fans, have been to Jackson. 1. What are the eating options in or around town?

If you want anything much other than fast food, truthfully you'll have to
stop in Hazard along the way. Alberto's in the south side of
town Shopping center is decent, as is the Mex and Chinese
restaurants there, just don't expect 5 star cuisine. There's
also Showtime, a little hole in the wall next to Sear's as you
come into town from south on 15, or go past the intersection
for the football field and go another mile+ on 15 if you come
from the north for all these.
ckns Wrote:This will only make the Breathitt players fight harder for a win seeing these comments and poll.
Im a Breathitt fan and i got faith in them, Belfrey will be a tougher team but don't think for one second if Breathitt didn't want it bad enough they wouldn't try their heart out and win.
All this doubt makes those boys hearts want it more, so keep on putting and I hope they prove you Belfrey fans wrong.

Belfry can lose this game, but so can Breathitt. The difference in the two is not that much and the game could go each way.. Special teams(Field Position, ect...)and turnovers will play a big role IMO. As for my prediction, I choose Breathitt by 3.

ckns Wrote:This will only make the Breathitt players fight harder for a win seeing these comments and poll.

I don't doubt both teams have heart and want it. Just appears
that BC has a little better team.
The proper way to spell it is Belfry not Belfrey.
Crossbones Wrote:The proper way to spell it is Belfry not Belfrey.

I'm a pontificator, not a typist. You read many of my posts,
and you're probably going to see some REAL creative spellings
from time to time.

OOps, that wasn't even me. But I don't doubt
I'll do it soon enough.
Nope...was not even talking about you. I just see a lot of people misspell Belfry. My spelling is terrible, but some do it either by accident or intentionally. I just hate when they do it. Lol
In not betting against the bobcats no more lol. But i still think their not as good as they are on paper..

Breathitt wins 34-28

^excuse me if i may sound a little ignorant lol. but i just cant seem to figure it out. how in the world do you get those little team logos below your name?
Belfry has faced some real good teams this year,teams that i thought would beat them and they have came out on top at the end.Im here to tell ya that they can beat the bobcats if they play up to there talent level and i think they will so im going to say they shock bobcats nation by 14pts.Just my comment dont take it wrong")

Belfry=28
Bobcats=14

Go Big Red!
PirateNation1971 Wrote:Belfry has faced some real good teams this year,teams that i thought would beat them and they have came out on top at the end.Im here to tell ya that they can beat the bobcats if they play up to there talent level and i think they will so im going to say they shock bobcats nation by 14pts.Just my comment dont take it wrong")

Belfry=28
Bobcats=14

Go Big Red!

Sorry, while it's understandable from Pirate fan, your sched
this year is FAR from imposing. Truthfully you didn't face anyone
any better than the Hazard, Somerset duo BC did.
You honestly believe hazard and somerset are compared to ashland and johnson central. Lol
Crossbones Wrote:The proper way to spell it is Belfry not Belfrey.

omg im just so sorry lol :lmao:

BREATHITT BOBCATS ALL THE WAY!!!!
12-0!!!
ckns Wrote:omg im just so sorry lol :lmao:

BREATHITT BOBCATS ALL THE WAY!!!!
12-0!!!

You should be..:eyeroll:
Crossbones Wrote:You should be..:eyeroll:

mmmhmmm it doesnt really matter to me just a school name.
Apparently it should have mattered. If school mattered you might have learned how to spell it properly.I wasn't trying to be a jerk about it when I pointed it out how it was spelled but you seemed to be by being offened by it. I meant no offence.
Crossbones Wrote:Apparently it should have mattered. If school mattered you might have learned how to spell it properly.I wasn't trying to be a jerk about it when I pointed it out how it was spelled but you seemed to be by being offened by it. I meant no offence.

ok then, & no its just i never really pay any attention to Belfry.
Come on guys and gals. This game is going to be a good one. No need to get upset on here. Come to the game and cheer for the team you like and enjoy the night. Celebrate that we can go out and watch games without being afraid as they are in some countries. I am for the Bobcats, but if they lose, so be it. I will not lose any sleep on it. I respect the Belfry program and I think that any fan that knows anything about football on either side knows that their team can win, and can lose this game. That is what makes it such a great game.

Fair enough..I completely understand. Breathitt is the last thing on my mind also. But I do try to show a little respect and spell the school name right when I have to mention them.
undertaker41377 Wrote:Belfy better not take us likely cause we will have our guns Blazzing and the thunder of the mountains making thunder everytime we score /// we r going to give the people of Breathitt Co. a huge win and Blow out the Pirates and send Pond Creek Nation Back to South Williamson cring . Pond Creek be afraid u have not played at the river bank and meet all of our Bobcat Nation // this time ur in our house //
you better dig in, cause the big red machine is coming to town, and when we leave the region will be red!!!!!
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Come on guys and gals. This game is going to be a good one. No need to get upset on here. Come to the game and cheer for the team you like and enjoy the night. Celebrate that we can go out and watch games without being afraid as they are in some countries. I am for the Bobcats, but if they lose, so be it. I will not lose any sleep on it. I respect the Belfry program and I think that any fan that knows anything about football on either side knows that their team can win, and can lose this game. That is what makes it such a great game.

Not even close to being upset. I agree it will be a great ballgame and look forward to watching it.
DSRfan Wrote:Sorry, while it's understandable from Pirate fan, your sched

those two probally wouldnt have beaten Henry Clay,lol
DSRfan Wrote:Sorry, while it's understandable from Pirate fan, your sched
belfry had rheir way with hazzard in a week 0 srim.total domination. and the somerset team they beat ;ast year in the semi was better than this year somerset, and the pirates are a much better team this year. they are good ballclubs yes, but they aint killers. if you go by how bc did against them teams belfry wins by 3 scores
Breathitt-26
Belfry-12
It’s so funny how some people cant spell BELFRY but talk a lot of crap about them they are a really good football team our boys are going to go in there ready to play I think we got this BELFRY PIRATES all the way Belfry 11-1 soon to be 12 -1
Belfry has never been this deep when playing bc noway the bobcats can handle them
cuppett777 Wrote:those two probally wouldnt have beaten Henry Clay,lol
What does it matter Belfry deserves where they are at and the bobcats deserve to be where there at. Hazard and Somerset are good teams and would beat Henry Clay easily. The bobcats are healthy and ready to play sometimes with a brutal schedule your so beat up you get knock out early in playoffs. Both these team are very even and both teams had almost the same score against Pike Central( even though I think the bobcats should of beat them alot worse, after we jump up 35 -6 at the half we just kind of put in curise control and just kind of lost some intensity).
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next