Poll: Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Breathitt County
34.74%
Belfry
65.26%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Breathitt Co. 11/18/11
[quote=PirateNation1971]

Belfry=28
Bobcats=14
QUOTE]

Great guess!:Clap:
[

airball3 Wrote:IMO Breathitt will go straight to work, never trail, and never look back. The Bobcats by 14.

:lmao:TongueirateSho
Right On The Money!

Congrats Pirates!
I know what my team can do bro!

Congrats Bobcats On A Great Season!

You To The Hulk!

GO BIG RED!
I wonder how many of these trash talkin Breathitt fans will even post back to eat there crow.Confusednicker:Confusedhh:
Breathitt was NOT the best team Belfry has faced all year. Ashland and JC would beat them handily also. They do have a very good QB. Looked to be a great athlete. Belfry also did throw the ball. Made a few completions too. :biggrin:
Crossbones Wrote:Breathitt was NOT the best team Belfry has faced all year. Ashland and JC would beat them handily also. They do have a very good QB. Looked to be a great athlete. Belfry also did throw the ball. Made a few completions too. :biggrin:

We gave you all you wanted and all you needed with our turnovers.
Crossbones Wrote:I wonder how many of these trash talkin Breathitt fans will even post back to eat there crow.Confusednicker:Confusedhh:

I will just to say it is their;not there.We came to play and we left it on the field.You need to look forward now.
BOBCAT Wrote:We gave you all you wanted and all you needed with our turnovers.

Are turnovers not part of the game. Belfry had turnovers, but Belfry capitalized on Breathitts turnovers. All through this thread certain people stated Breathitt would be the best team Belfry would have played it simply was not the case. Breathitt indeed has a good football team no doubt about that. But not the best to play Belfry this season.
BOBCAT Wrote:I will just to say it is their;not there.We came to play and we left it on the field.You need to look forward now.
Spell it however you like. They left with a L, I'll look forward after I enjoy looking back at this win for the Pirates. Actually you were not even one of the posters I was referring to, but if you want to wear the shoe, so be it.
Gah just shut up. You really feel like coming onto an old thread just to trash talk Crossbones? Jesus Christ, your team is still playing, his isn't. Speaks for itself dude.
BOBCAT Wrote:I will just to say it is their;not there.We came to play and we left it on the field.You need to look forward now.

BOBCAT Wrote:We gave you all you wanted and all you needed with our turnovers.

We gave you all you wanted and needed also.Bobcats were a tuff team but i agree with crossbones not the best team belfry has seen all year.:ChairHit:
:devilflam

Congrats To The Pirates!
vundy33 Wrote:Gah just shut up. You really feel like coming onto an old thread just to trash talk Crossbones? Jesus Christ, your team is still playing, his isn't. Speaks for itself dude.

Actually yes I do. I guess its ok to trash talk, but can't eat your crow. Not once through this whole thread did I trash talk Belfry up and Breathitt down. Actually I bragged on them. If you don't like what is said don't read it. I broke no rule and as far as I concerned you can walk on. Put your big boy panties on and take it or go to another thread.
Crossbones Wrote:Actually yes I do. I guess its ok to trash talk, but can't eat your crow. Not once through this whole thread did I trash talk Belfry up and Breathitt down. Actually I bragged on them. If you don't like what is said don't read it. I broke no rule and as far as I concerned you can walk on. Put your big boy panties on and take it or go to another thread.

I'm a Belfry fan dumbass. You sound stupid, this game has already been played,I don't understand why you idiots want to jam up the forum with this shit-talking when Belfry plays next week and they don't. Go ahead and keep talking to the guy...I just wanted to let you know how stupid it is to go on about it on an old thread when YOU WON.
vundy33 Wrote:I'm a Belfry fan dumbass. You sound stupid, this game has already been played,I don't understand why you idiots want to jam up the forum with this shit-talking when Belfry plays next week and they don't. Go ahead and keep talking to the guy...I just wanted to let you know how stupid it is to go on about it on an old thread when YOU WON.

I never once called you a name and would like the same. I could care less if you are a Belfry fan and could care less what you think of me. This forum was made to talk back and forth was it not. Again, If you don't want to clutter up the boards don't type in this thread.. I did not win anything. Belfry did. Are you a Boss on this board? If not walk on. The only one I have "sh$$-talking" to has been you really. Says alot about you dude.
PirateNation1971 Wrote:We gave you all you wanted and needed also.Bobcats were a tuff team but i agree with crossbones not the best team belfry has seen all year.:ChairHit:
:devilflam

Congrats To The Pirates!

That may be true, but the best overall does not matter, the best in your class does. Central is a great example of playing up in competition but when it comes to their class, especially in the playoffs, it seems easier to them compared to the better teams they have already played.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:That may be true, but the best overall does not matter, the best in your class does. Central is a great example of playing up in competition but when it comes to their class, especially in the playoffs, it seems easier to them compared to the better teams they have already played.

I have no disagreement with this. Central IS the class of 3A. Everyone else is playing for second.
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)