Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle Busch Banned from Racing
Story

Quote: Kyle Busch will not be allowed to race in the Sprint Cup or Nationwide races at Texas after he deliberately wrecked championship contender Ron Hornaday Jr. in the Truck Series race.

Good move NASCAR. The sport is dangerous enough without people intentionally trying to put people in the wall.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love this. Anytime Kyle is off the race track I enjoy it.
Im not the biggest nascar fan and rarely watch, but ive seen enough out of this dousche to know that he needs to go.
I LMAO when I found this out! I can't stand Kyle!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Good riddance
Great!! I can not stand Kyle.
I love this Guy, SO many people loved Dale FOr the same reason they hate him Smile
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I love this Guy, SO many people loved Dale FOr the same reason they hate him Smile
I was going to post the same thing. People would love Kyle had it not been for him wrecking Dale Jr. at Richmond a few years ago.
He's back

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news;_ylt...-kylebusch

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP)—Kyle Busch will be allowed to race in the final two Sprint Cup Series events but without main sponsor M&M’s.

Busch will drive Sunday at Phoenix and in next weekend’s season finale at Homestead with Interstate Batteries as his sponsor instead. Although M&M’s is Busch’s primary sponsor, Interstate Batteries is heavily involved with the team.

In a statement released Thursday night, sponsor Mars said the car will not run with the M&M’s paint scheme until 2012, “at which time Kyle Busch will be the driver with the expectation that no future incident take place.”

“While we do not condone Kyle’s recent actions, we do believe that he has shown remorse and has expressed a desire to change,” said Debra A. Sandler, chief consumer officer, Mars Chocolate North America. “We believe our decision will have a positive impact on Kyle and will help him return next season ready to win.”