Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best and Worst Cereal
Okay, so what's your favorite cereal? What's your least favorite?

My favorite: Cocoa Pebbles and Cookie Crisp or Rice Chex
Least Favorite: Fruity Pebbles
My favorite has to be Frosted Mini-Wheats
My least Favorite-Total
Best - Count Chocula
Worst - Shredded Wheat.
Favorite: Crispix, Lucky Charms, Fruity Pebbles, Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds, Frosted Flakes (when I cut up bananas and put in it), and Mini Wheats

Least Favorite: Apple Jacks, Raisin Bran
Umm..... do they not have cinnamon toast crunch at your local store or something. I hate Raisin brand who eats that.
My most favorites - Frosted Flakes and Corn Pops

Least favorite - Raisin Bran
Favorites-Fruity Pebbles, Cookie Crsip, Apple Jacks, CoCo Puffs, Boo Berry

Least Fav-Raisin Bran, Cap'n Crunch
Life and Cinnamon toast crunch.

least fav: any kind of flake cereal.
My Favorites: Apple Jacks , Sugar Smacks
Least: any kind that is good for you (brans, etc.)
So, I have learned that everybody hates Raisin Bran..Well, I like it. I ate some last night. Which brings me to my next question?

When do you eat cereal? Breakfast, Snack or other time? I normally do not eat cereal for breakfast...I prefer cereal as an evening or nighttime snack...maybe I'm weird...
I eat cereal at random times during the day.. Usually I wake up and eat cereal, then I get hungry a couple hours later and eat some more, then when my mom cooks, I don't like what she has fixed so I eat more cereal. and when I go to bed I fix a pb&j sandwich...

with cereal.
I like any kind of cereal at anytime time of the day!
Breakfast,lunch and dinner we never have milk or cereal at my house when we do it`s gone the next day. That jus how we get down.
I dont eat bowls of cereal.. I eat buckets.. Just ask my wife.. I like all kinds of cereal.. Some of my favorites are fruity pebbles, rice crispies, cookie crisp, peanut butter captain crunch, honey smacks and corn flakes with bananas.. Confusedhock:
torQQue Wrote:I dont eat bowls of cereal.. I eat buckets.. Just ask my wife.. I like all kinds of cereal.. Some of my favorites are fruity pebbles, rice crispies, cookie crisp, peanut butter captain crunch, honey smacks and corn flakes with bananas.. Confusedhock:

That's what my boss would call a Jethro bowl lol..
I like Fruity Pebbles,Corn Pops,Cap'n Crunch,Apple Jacks,Cocoa Pebbles

Those are the only ones that I like..I will eat some others but not very often
I usually don't have time to eat cereal in the mornings, but it's my favorite snack during the day or at night.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:I eat cereal at random times during the day.. Usually I wake up and eat cereal, then I get hungry a couple hours later and eat some more, then when my mom cooks, I don't like what she has fixed so I eat more cereal. and when I go to bed I fix a pb&j sandwich...with cereal.

And that's why you look like your avatar :lol: :lol: just kidding hehe
Cali Wrote:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:I eat cereal at random times during the day.. Usually I wake up and eat cereal, then I get hungry a couple hours later and eat some more, then when my mom cooks, I don't like what she has fixed so I eat more cereal. and when I go to bed I fix a pb&j sandwich...with cereal.

And that's why you look like your avatar :lol: :lol: just kidding hehe

Hahahah.. if you saw me then you would never believe I weigh what I do or eat as much as I do.
Favorite- Lucky Charms, Cocoa Puffs, Corn Pops, Frosted Flakes, Fruit Loops, Frosted Shredded Mini Wheat
Worse- Raisin Bran, Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Favorite: Corn Pops, Peanut Butter Crunch, Cap'n Crunch, and I'm gonna also throw a shout out to Fruit Loops lol
Least Favorite: Any kind of Flake!!!