Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gsp to fight diaz next!
Carlos Condit has agreed to step aside. After what Diaz said in the cage tonight after his fight with Penn, GSP was so upset he said he wanted him next!

From Dana's Twitter:if you haven't heard Carlos has agreed to step aside to let GSP fight Diaz! GSP flipped out after what Diaz said and wants him next.
Man, it'd be awesome to see GSP/Diaz & Silva/Sonnen II happen on the same show.

Make it happen!
^ It would be awesome, but not likely. That's two main events on one card, that's less total buy rates. I see those being on 2 separate cards
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:Carlos Condit has agreed to step aside. After what Diaz said in the cage tonight after his fight with Penn, GSP was so upset he said he wanted him next!

From Dana's Twitter:if you haven't heard Carlos has agreed to step aside to let GSP fight Diaz! GSP flipped out after what Diaz said and wants him next.

What did Diaz say?
Westside Wrote:What did Diaz say?

Called him out, accused him of "faking" injuries.
Pretty sure the GSP Diaz Fight will be on Super Bowl weekend now. Thats when Chael asked for Silva. They always try to do a HUGE card on that week. If so I would so be there.
I could see a superbowl weekend card getting those 2 fights. If Diaz goes about his training right, I dont think gsp completely dominates him like he has everyone else. I dont think its stopping gsp's takedowns that he needs to worry about, because that isnt going to happen. No one ever talks about working on the scrambling after the take down, I think that would be a key for diaz.