Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notre Dame 2 - Newport Central Catholic 0 (KHSAA State Tournament)
25-13, 25-16

Notre Dame will face Assumption in the semifinals.
This Notre Dame-Assumption contest will be a heck of ballgame. There is no doubt about that.
Congrats to the Breds on a fantastic season
This was Breds last ever trip to the state volleyball tourney. Welcome to Region 9.
^ It was hunh? Care to lay money on that one???
Wideleft01 Wrote:This was Breds last ever trip to the state volleyball tourney. Welcome to Region 9.

I don't know about EVER, but have to agree - they are losing everyone to graduation, have no outstanding talent in the pipeline coming up, and now have to battle the likes of NDA, St. Henry, Ryle, and Holy Cross just to name a few. They will not be going to state for a long time, but could probably beat many of the teams that do go from other regions.
mrknowitball Wrote:I don't know about EVER, but have to agree - they are losing everyone to graduation, have no outstanding talent in the pipeline coming up, and now have to battle the likes of NDA, St. Henry, Ryle, and Holy Cross just to name a few. They will not be going to state for a long time, but could probably beat many of the teams that do go from other regions.

Just like Brossart, it's how they do things versus "who" does them. I've lived this for years. Every single year, it's said that Brossart is dead after this year, but sure enough, the next year they find a way to fill all the holes that their Senior laden team graduated. I expect NCC to be right back into the thick of things
Stardust Wrote:Just like Brossart, it's how they do things versus "who" does them. I've lived this for years. Every single year, it's said that Brossart is dead after this year, but sure enough, the next year they find a way to fill all the holes that their Senior laden team graduated. I expect NCC to be right back into the thick of things

Well, it's been 2 years and NCC hasn't been heard from since. Neither has Brossart by the way. You may want to work on your prediction skills.