Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie Co vs Middlesboro
I think Leslie probably wins this game or I'll put it this way "they should win this game". But this is Mboro team is not one you would want to mess around with. Leslie is going to have to do some blitzing of their linebackers in this game because of Roark's ability to run the ball. Against Harlan,Leslie didn't blitz a linebacker all night to protect against the pass and it worked for them because Saragas wouldn't run the ball. Roark and co. have a different kind of passing attack than Harlan or probably any other passing team that Leslie has seen this year. I think that Roark sets back in the shotgun and looks to run first and pass second. As he is moving towards the line of scrimmage he is very good at seeing down field and hitting the open man if one comes available. He can throw the ball accurately for a country mile, so you can't let those reciever's,who are all well over 6 feet tall and can catch,get behind your defense. He also is very slippery and hard to hold onto when you get pressure on him. It should be a very good game.
Middlesboro is actually really young. I believe I only seen 7 seniors on their roster of course roark is one of them but their receivers will be back for another year or 2. This program has been going down hill since 2004 and will take a a few more years for coach frazier to get it back up from where it sank to! Dont over look them cause come playoff time young teams dont have anything to loose. my heart says middlesboro wins 40-35 but logic says leslie pulls away late and wins 35-21
One of the better first round matchups. I'm going with LC but M-boro is definitely capable of pulling this one out in Hyden.
Dragonsdad Wrote:I think Leslie probably wins this game or I'll put it this way "they should win this game". But this is Mboro team is not one you would want to mess around with. Leslie is going to have to do some blitzing of their linebackers in this game because of Roark's ability to run the ball. Against Harlan,Leslie didn't blitz a linebacker all night to protect against the pass and it worked for them because Saragas wouldn't run the ball. Roark and co. have a different kind of passing attack than Harlan or probably any other passing team that Leslie has seen this year. I think that Roark sets back in the shotgun and looks to run first and pass second. As he is moving towards the line of scrimmage he is very good at seeing down field and hitting the open man if one comes available. He can throw the ball accurately for a country mile, so you can't let those reciever's,who are all well over 6 feet tall and can catch,get behind your defense. He also is very slippery and hard to hold onto when you get pressure on him. It should be a very good game.

very good post bud.
Middlesboro 28-7.
:lmao:^
Axel Foley Wrote:Middlesboro 28-7.
.............Common Opponents
Leslie County Middlesboro
12 - 6........Harlan........42 - 48
..............margin
6..................................-6

MY projection based on FREEMAN computer ratings
Rating..State Rank...Class Rank.......Team Name
-2.6..........122........21(2A).........Leslie County
-8.2..........144........23(2A).........Middlesboro
Point spread Leslie County by 5
Leslie County Probability of Victory 62.6160241
leslie at home.
lc-42
boro-28
lc hosting first playoff game since 2005, these kids are wired and will be looking to make some noise in the playoffs.
lc-34
mboro- 22
Middlesboro by 6
Middlesboro wins this game by two TD's

Mboro-35
LC-21