Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anderson County 42 - Marion County 33
Final
Heck of a good football game here
Stardust Wrote:Heck of a good football game here

Sounds like it.
The ref were pretty bad in this game,I feel sorry for what ever team gets them refs in playoffs!good game but if coach peach does not get away from the bone offense were not going to compete in the playoffs. Anderson Co is a passing team first very explose in the spread offense,anderson passing game opens the run up,they have some of the best recievers and QB combination in 5a we need to use them and if peach cant see that then hes not much of a coach at all.I say ask any coach we played against or person who keeps up with ac games will have the same oppinion.there a time to run bone and a time not to run bone and tonight was one of them!!!!:yesno: GREAT JOB ETHAN KELLY:baldbull:
I see that they get South Oldham next Friday in the play offs..... How does this game match up???
Should win easy but who knows anymore.sometimes you wonder what going on in the coaches head or does he just want to keep doing thing that dont work.you get tired of watching bone 1 bone 2 lets slow the game down 3rd and 20 bone, drives me crazy!!!!!!so if he runs the bone in the districts all the games will be very close if airs it out ac will win BIG. JUST ABOUT ALL THERE TD,BIG PLAYS WAS THREW THE AIR LAST YEAR AND THIS YEAR DOESNT TAKE A BRAIN SURGEON TO SEE THAT!!! :fedup:
10/28/2011
Anderson Co. 42 Marion Co. 33

Anderson Co. 14 14 0 14 42
Marion Co. 6 15 6 6 33
Scoring summary:
AC--Ethan Kelly 27 pass from Seth Carmichael (Bill Rose kick); AC--Kelly 35 pass from Carmichael (Rose kick); MC--Vincent Collins 15 pass from Ryan Peterson (kick blocked); AC--Spencer Ruggles 15 pass from Carmichael (Rose kick); MC--Jeremy Mattingly 1 run (Austin Turner run); AC--Ross Cox 65 pass from Carmichael (Rose kick); MC--Collins 30 pass from Peterson (John Southall kick); MC--J.Mattingly 10 run (kick blocked); AC--Cox 1 run (Rose kick); MC--J.Mattingly 13 run (run failed); AC--Kelly 1 run (Rose kick).
Records: Anderson Co. 8-2, Marion Co. 3-7.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z1cAj3krNQ
Seth Carmichael threw for 294 yards and four touchdowns for the visiting Bearcats. Ethan Kelly had six catches for 88 yards and two scores. Kelly also ran for 62 yards and a touchdown.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2011/10/29/19390...z1cAsdROcx
Bubba22, so you think that Anderson County beats South Oldham with ease? I know that Anderson County is good and the bone is a hard offense to prepare for, but I have looked at the states stats and it looks like South Oldham is in the the top 5 in 5A in defending the pass......So, you may want to run the bone because it looks like they cannot stop the run...
Congratulations Anderson Co.!
south has no chance, zero beating ac they will run the clock.35-0 half 56-12
bubba22 Wrote:south has no chance, zero beating ac they will run the clock.35-0 half 56-12

Easy Bubba, remeber all your predictions from the Anderson, Franklin County game. I really would like to see Anderson win, but you should maybe hold back on such strong statements like this untill after the game. Just saying.
franklin is very good but that was a fluke game.if they play again it will be alot closer.back to south they lost some good players last year.ac returned all but one skill position player.
How in the world was it a fluke game?
Congrats Anderson.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What happened to their Offensive and Defensive Line??? The last time that I checked, if you don't have people to block for your skill players, then they will not do you any good... Then I looked at last year score, it looks like South was up 30-0 at Half, but lost it in the 2nd half...You had better be careful what you wish for bubba22, I still remember you talking trash about Franklin County and they laid the smack down on AC...
It looks like AC throws the ball around as much as anyone in the state and threw 4 TDs on Friday...was that outta the wishbone??
AC had some lineman hurt before the franklin game. but everybody healthy know.but you need to check your score from last year anderson was up at half and then a fumble and two int. in the third but it took anderson under six minutes to score 28 points and they did it passing the ball. Hope its a great game fri.good luck to both teams.
Anderson county was up 10 to 7 at half time. Then South Oldham was up 37 to 10 at end of the 3rd quater. Anderson county ended up winning 38 to 37
Bubba i understand injuries suck but AC got beat by 32 man.
Anderson Co has a good team.
Franklin Co has a very good team. If anyone other than FC makes it to the semi's from that side, then I'll be surprised.
I just think that you're under estimating an opponent and you cannot do that at tournament time....