Poll: Biggest Trash-talkers
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry County
29.73%
Bell County
10.81%
Harlan County
9.46%
Highlands
22.97%
Johnson Central
9.46%
Raceland
4.05%
Russell
1.35%
Knox Central
0%
Boyle County
1.35%
Other
10.81%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 trash talking fan bases?
RoShamBo Wrote:You mad? <---another one that is beat to death. I guess that is trash talk?

Don't forget the ever popular "Haters gonna hate". A lot of these are remarks by some posters who do not have the intellect or sense of humor to maintain or sustain a viable debate.
Seems like PCC fans are unoriginal and can't make up their own phrases
RebelPride12 Wrote:1. Highlands
2. Highlands
3. Boyle County-especially if our fan base believes we will win state
4. Highlands
5. Bell County

For the record I hated MJ and was too young to properly enjoy Ali but I am certain I would have been a huge Ali fan. I love athletes that talk crap and back it up. As a Boyle fan I'll talk junk in a second but I don't get disrespectful until disrespected. I know and have spoke with some respectful Highlands fans(not many) but there are too many in that fan base that are disrespectful and speak straight idiocy and lunacy. It's one thing to talk trash and back it up. It's another reason to act a donkey just because your Alma Mater has a spectacular program.

As a Highlands fan and trash talker I want to extend an olive branch in the form of of advice. Don't each to much turkey on Thanksgiving cause the day after when or if the Bluebirds come to town you may have trouble keeping it all down. Losses breed civility on here.
A better thread might be posters to take themselves to serious. In all seriousness no trash talkers on here would result in BGP's being the only game in town. Do we want that?
baller4lyfe Wrote:Seems like PCC fans are unoriginal and can't make up their own phrases

I know...
and for that very reason I was thinking about taking them off the poll because they don't deserve a spot on the trash talk poll unless they can make up their own witty catch phrases to trash talk with.....

Then I realized that thought was completely ridiculous and kept them on the poll.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Don't forget the ever popular "Haters gonna hate". A lot of these are remarks by some posters who do not have the intellect or sense of humor to maintain or sustain a viable debate.

There are a select few of us that have the intellect and sense of humor to go blow for blow with the big dawgs tho Wink
We have a few that are quick-tempered and childish but that's the nature of the beast when you have arguably the biggest fan-base on here next to The Cubs.

And I've trademarked "ah boys..."
If you guys see anyone using it let me know so I can give them my paypal info Smile
RoShamBo Wrote:You mad? <---another one that is beat to death. I guess that is trash talk?

You aren't mad are you?
In all seriousness, your buddies at the game were Friday night.

That's not a jab or anything.
There were some Somerset fans right beside me and we were going at it all night from across the bleachers lol
zaga_fan Wrote:You aren't mad are you?
In all seriousness, your buddies at the game were Friday night.

That's not a jab or anything.
There were some Somerset fans right beside me and we were going at it all night from across the bleachers lol

Oh no, I'm as cool as the other side of the pillow. :biglmao:

How many 'butthurts' and 'ah boys' did you give them? lol
baller4lyfe Wrote:Seems like PCC fans are unoriginal and can't make up their own phrases

I took the time to go through all of your posts because I seem to remember you randomly hating on Perry Central...
yep...
I saw a few in there and remembered jabbing with you.

A couple of posts stood out to me.
I don't know why...
they just did....
even though they were "unoriginal"
zaga_fan Wrote:I took the time to go through all of your posts because I seem to remember you randomly hating on Perry Central...
yep...
I saw a few in there and remembered jabbing with you.

A couple of posts stood out to me.
I don't know why...
they just did....
even though they were "unoriginal"

What's it say? Too small for me to read.

Edit: Nvm, I think I see it. You mad zaga? lol
RoShamBo Wrote:Oh no, I'm as cool as the other side of the pillow. :biglmao:

How many 'butthurts' and 'ah boys' did you give them? lol

Not much...
I figured if I gave up my identity I would have to end up fighting one of em.
You guys seemed to be a little vicious lol
I don't know if it is Perry fans, the teams we play, or just me...
but I end up raising cane at every ballgame with the visiting fan section every week lol
I think it's me....

Yea they had to steal my fake phone messages and "breaking news" posts when they played Harlan County. I enjoy it and PCC and Bell are the ones that get me going and I feel like I get at them pretty good. That's what makes this fun you can really just talk about stats and the game a couple of days!
RoShamBo Wrote:What's it say? Too small to read for me.

Crap...
try this...
[Image:

]
Patriot Wrote:Yea they had to steal my fake phone messages and "breaking news" posts when they played Harlan County. I enjoy it and PCC and Bell are the ones that get me going and I feel like I get at them pretty good. That's what makes this fun you can really just talk about stats and the game a couple of days!

Once you post it...
it's fair game Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:Not much...
I figured if I gave up my identity I would have to end up fighting one of em.
You guys seemed to be a little vicious lol
I don't know if it is Perry fans, the teams we play, or just me...
but I end up raising cane at every ballgame with the visiting fan section every week lol
I think it's me....

Don't let the mascot fool you.

[Image: http://seasonalcrap.files.wordpress.com/...lbunny.jpg]
Breathitt Co takes care business on the field and we don't need to brag because they are expected to win. Belfry on the other had is a different story, I can remember in 1999 get hit by dimes and quarters and nickels on the sideline by Belfry fans. I'm not saying that all Belfry fans are like that but a whole lot is.
Bigblue#4 Wrote:Breathitt Co takes care business on the field and we don't need to brag because they are expected to win. Belfry on the other had is a different story, I can remember in 1999 get hit by dimes and quarters and nickels on the sideline by Belfry fans. I'm not saying that all Belfry fans are like that but a whole lot is.

Atleast you got money, we got dead batteries and rocks
Bigblue#4 Wrote:Breathitt Co takes care business on the field and we don't need to brag because they are expected to win. Belfry on the other had is a different story, I can remember in 1999 get hit by dimes and quarters and nickels on the sideline by Belfry fans. I'm not saying that all Belfry fans are like that but a whole lot is.

That's just because Breathitt can't afford to throw pocket change.
pcc is a joke they wouldnt play jchs for 10 years until they new jchs was building a new team, and they wont play no more after we beat them next year wait and see, just like hazard 1 and done.
Wideleft01 Wrote:That's just because Breathitt can't afford to throw pocket change.

I think Wideleft01 should have been the 10th choice instead of 'Other'. lol
NCC41 Wrote:As a Highlands fan and trash talker I want to extend an olive branch in the form of of advice. Don't each to much turkey on Thanksgiving cause the day after when or if the Bluebirds come to town you may have trouble keeping it all down. Losses breed civility on here.
A better thread might be posters to take themselves to serious. In all seriousness no trash talkers on here would result in BGP's being the only game in town. Do we want that?

Child please!!!! I love turkey and my brother in law is deep frying a turkey just for me this year. I'll eat my weight in turkey this year. Or fall asleep trying. Word up. I'll hold it down fine. No worries.

I like good trash talk also. I hate stupid trash talk though. I enjoy a good sensible debate with trash talking. Some folks are just plain stupid and ruin the whole debate.

I love BGP. Why all the hate for BGP? Seems prevalent on this board.
RebelPride12 Wrote:Child please!!!! I love turkey and my brother in law is deep frying a turkey just for me this year. I'll eat my weight in turkey this year. Or fall asleep trying. Word up. I'll hold it down fine. No worries.

I like good trash talk also. I hate stupid trash talk though. I enjoy a good sensible debate with trash talking. Some folks are just plain stupid and ruin the whole debate.

I love BGP. Why all the hate for BGP? Seems prevalent on this board.

Not enough EKY representation for some over there. I like it just fine as far as content goes, just don't like the Mods on BGP.

Belfry was the first time Ive ever basically been jumped at a football game. Those moms are mean as hell there.

Go to Clay County and you will get hit by pennies.
Dumpster Diving Wrote:Belfry was the first time Ive ever basically been jumped at a football game. Those moms are mean as hell there.

Yep! Those West Virginia mountain momma's are tough.
eagles2011 Wrote:pcc is a joke they wouldnt play jchs for 10 years until they new jchs was building a new team, and they wont play no more after we beat them next year wait and see, just like hazard 1 and done.

*Tackling Fuel*
vundy33 Wrote:lol, by reading any Pike Central thread on this site and going to games. I'm part of the fan base, but alot of the stuff some flat-out crazy Central fans say is pretty embarrassing to us normal fans that can see past it. You know what I'm talking about.

When I think deeper into it, I wouldn't say the Central fanbase is the #1 trash talking, but I would say they're the most obnoxious.

I think you're the pot calling the kettle black with your filthy motto!:dontthink You shouldn't be using this kind of language in your motto and then call yourself a normal fan, especially when you're part of a fan base for a high school football team. Normal fans teach good sportsmanship no matter what the circumstances are. Win or Lose :Cheerlead
eagles2011 Wrote:pcc is a joke they wouldnt play jchs for 10 years until they new jchs was building a new team, and they wont play no more after we beat them next year wait and see, just like hazard 1 and done.

:biglmao: Yep, we've had this all planned out for years now.
Well, Highlands fans are, hands down, the most rude and arrogant ones, for sure. Couple of years ago, I ran into a bunch of them at the Junior Williamson rest stop, getting off a chartered fan bus (I believe they were on their way to play Johnson Central). While waiting in the lobby for the long line to the men's room, I tried to make small talk and wish them well in the game. Asked me if I was from Johnson Central, and I said "no, from Pikeville", and one dude said "Oh Gawd, they're even worse, why do we have to travel to Eastern Kentucky to play these teams?". WTF?

Didn't u losers get enough of us after we beat u guys at ur place?

You seem to have a serious case of the BUTT HURTS!