Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most exciting player in KY
Not necessarily the best player you have seen, but one that anytime they get the ball you just expect something amazing to happen.
Pokey Harris.
Brady Hightchew - Newport Catholic: In the best sense of the word, he's a cockroach! You run around chasing him, think you are going to stomp him, and just when you get ready to put your foot down, he runs right by you.....You will get to see him win his 3rd state title this year doing it.
I know I will sound like a homer but Nick Britt is amazing! He has 33 touchdowns in 9 games! He makes moves that just make you scratch your head and say things like: "Did you see that?" or "Did he just do what I think he did?" So many times it looks like he is going to be stopped for a loss and he somehow breaks it for a long one! He moves sideways about as fast as he does north and south. Nick has a bright future ahead of him at RCHS and beyond!
PreacherVol71 Wrote:I know I will sound like a homer but Nick Britt is amazing! He has 33 touchdowns in 9 games! He makes moves that just make you scratch your head and say things like: "Did you see that?" or "Did he just do what I think he did?" So many times it looks like he is going to be stopped for a loss and he somehow breaks it for a long one! He moves sideways about as fast as he does north and south. Nick has a bright future ahead of him at RCHS and beyond!

You beat me to the punch.
31 of the TDs are coming from 154 Carries and 9 Receptions. So he's scoring on every 5th touch or so.

In comparison, Ace Wells has the same number of TDs on 207 touches.
I'm going to go with JJ Jude of Johnson Central. His highlight films are amazing to watch.
Truecat Wrote:Pokey Harris.

:Thumbs: Agree

Against Harlan Co he played QB,RB, Punt Return and Safety. (QB was hurt and didn't play in this game)

His stats against 5A ranked Harlan Co:

Harris opened under center for Clark and took the first snap 70-yards for a touchdown

Harris, who had touchdown runs of 70-, 52-, 40- and 89-yards,and rushed for 333 yards. He rushed for 162 yards and 3 TD's in the first quarter and finished the half with 248 yards and 3TS's.

He is also a great baseball player and excells in the classroom. Super great kid.
PreacherVol71 Wrote:I know I will sound like a homer but Nick Britt is amazing! He has 33 touchdowns in 9 games! He makes moves that just make you scratch your head and say things like: "Did you see that?" or "Did he just do what I think he did?" So many times it looks like he is going to be stopped for a loss and he somehow breaks it for a long one! He moves sideways about as fast as he does north and south. Nick has a bright future ahead of him at RCHS and beyond!

laker20 Wrote:You beat me to the punch.
31 of the TDs are coming from 154 Carries and 9 Receptions. So he's scoring on every 5th touch or so.

In comparison, Ace Wells has the same number of TDs on 207 touches.

I've not seen him play but does anyone know anything about Ryan Timmons from Franklin County? I was looking at the stats tonight and his are amazing. He has 48 carries for 994 yards which is an average of 20.7 yards per carry as well as 16 touchdowns. He also has 29 catches for 992 yards which is an average of 34.2 yards a catch as well as 17 touchdowns. That is simply amazing, he's headed for 1000 yards both rushing and receiving.

Britt's stats are awesome as well but Timmons has 1986 total yards on only 77 total touches. He averages 25.8 yards every time he touches the ball. He has scored 33 touchdowns on those 77 touches so he scores every 2.3 times he gets the ball in his hands. Unreal. I'd love to see some film on him.
James Quick...
Ace Wales.
There is a lot of players out there this year that are fun to watch
Ryan timmons fc
logan woodside fc
Im speaking my opinion on my Mayfield Cardinals the two most exciting players to watch are no doubt William Higginson and Louis Love they can take a short pass route all the way to the house
Jeremy Harness-John Hardin
Have to go with JJ also!!