Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks KYSMA
Our school has been in the playoffs for 3 years now. The fun and memories that the players, Coaches and fans will last a life time.

I know some people disagree with how the teams are selected and where they play each year, but the people involed are doing a good job, and I would like to thank each of them.
I totally agree with you! Thank you!
I agree 100%. This is our first year of what I hope would be many. I know it takes a lot of work to put this together just in an area, let alone state wide.

Thanks for all the hard work the KYMSFA does. Even listening to us nitpick them to death on these boards. Smile
From what I have seen this bunch has their act together. Maybe the KHSAA should take note?
they do a great job.we should all be thankful and not critical of what they do.they are helping bring football to kentucky.
Thank you all for the kind words. We have folks who literally spend hours upon hours working (and this is involved YEAR ROUND) to make our association what it is today. The growth has been phenomenal.

The overwhelming majority of the feedback that we receive is positive. We do have a handful of detractors, and even still we try to answer and remedy what we can with them.

If you want to see something special, come to Lexington this weekend. It will be unlike anything you've ever seen at the middle school level. I say that with 100% certainty. Hope to see you there. If you come, please introduce yourself. I would love to meet you all.

JTB
i hope everyone knows that you guys do more than just the tourn. you set up the 7 on 7 tourn. and combines,and i know you guys had alot to do with bringing fbu to lexington.our kids would never get seen out side this state without you guys.
We will be in Lexington this weekend watching Lone Oak play on Saturday. If you get a chance to come by the hotel, give us a shout.

I am a new member to the site, but it seems to be a nice site and I know that you have done a lot with the combines, the 7 on 7 tournaments and the rest. Many times, doing volunteer work like this is a "thankless job", but know that we the parents of these kids appreciate it.

-gigiandgogo
Agree 100%! the work that the group puts into making this one of the most exciting middle school playoff programs in the US is commendable!

Working out the site staffing, field operations, etc are not an easy task when done on a statewide basis and we should all be thankful for the hard work these folks put into making sure the boys of KY middle school football have a chance to enjoy this special time in their football careers!

Bravo!!!!!
Great job this year! Thanks go out to all the volunteers.
Kudos, Kudos, Kudos....great event
Will the finals be in Lexington again next year?
:Thumbs::praise::Clap:
GOOD WORK!
thank you
thank you again
I have been reading the post on other threads and wanted to thank the KYMSFA for having the vision to form this playoff system. It actually gives kids a goal to work toward instead of playing a few games and then transition to basketball. Thank god for this organization and please remember there are many of us that read the crap posted by others but take it for what it is worth and do not reply as to not give those few any credibility. Thanks for all you have done for our communities and schools.
I would like to personally thank The KYMFA For all its hard work and efforts to make all the classy venue they put on a great success! Thank you all