Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson county 26 Rowan Co. 6
Great game in the mud.
congrats johnson co.!!
Congrats Johnson County!!!
This was a much better game than the score would suggest. Rowan was outcoached plain and simple. Trying to run the same pitch play over and over is not a good game plan. Rowan scored on their first drive using a little variety and then tried the same thing over and over. No adjustments were made. Hats off to Johnson co. They played a good game. It's just sad to see a team play as hard as Rowan has all year and the coaches panic when a they are playing a team that won't let them run all over them. This game should have been closer. I hope Johnson county can win it all. Good luck!
Congrats, JCMS. Great win in the mud!!!
Good job Eagles, way to get rolling in the 2nd half after leading 8-6 at the half. Work hard and get ready for Whitley on Saturday.
Obviously you have NEVER coached a game in your life, other than maybe peewee. Rowan had two key injuries that required them to stay with the power game. They also moved the ball well on a very wet and muddy field, and although every play wasn't long runs, it was sustained drives, which is required when your defense is having difficulty stopping the other team. From what I witnessed, turnovers are what stopped the drives. It's kind of hard for the COACH to hold onto the ball for the kids. Four key turnovers. Rowan boys played their hearts out and need to be praised for a very successful 10-2 season. Congrats to JC !!
It was a very good game, closer in the first half but JC made the right adjustments and they had a little more speed than RC and just wore down a very big O and D lines with quickness. The only thing i could complain about was no coffee or hot chocolate at the concession stand on a night that was around 43 degrees and raining.
fb fan Wrote:Obviously you have NEVER coached a game in your life, other than maybe peewee. Rowan had two key injuries that required them to stay with the power game. They also moved the ball well on a very wet and muddy field, and although every play wasn't long runs, it was sustained drives, which is required when your defense is having difficulty stopping the other team. From what I witnessed, turnovers are what stopped the drives. It's kind of hard for the COACH to hold onto the ball for the kids. Four key turnovers. Rowan boys played their hearts out and need to be praised for a very successful 10-2 season. Congrats to JC !!

I am sorry I offended you. You are right. I reacted poorly with my post. The coaching staff has been great this year and have worked hard making this season successful and it was wrong of me to air it out on here. Please except my apology and know I won't do this again. I am sorry.
Great win Eagles, very proud of the boys. Good luck rest of the way
Those kids do deserve praise for a great season. There is alot of talent on that team. I feel pretty stupid about my post now. No excuses. Should not have posted.
Sorry again.
Thank you very much. It's not often that someone retracts their statement. And let me apologize as well with my reaction. We all make mistakes, I for one know that all to well. Thanks again for your cander and concern for your comments. Lets wish these boys good luck in the future. I hope they learned some good football this year.

Best Wishes, and once again THANK YOU !! and GO VIKINGS !!
Congrats Eagles!!!