Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campbellsville vs Willamsburg
Why has this game not been played yet ?:dontthink
I noticed the same thing.
Campbellsville apparently played three games last week in their conference tournament and appealed to our AD to put the game off to Tuesday for player safety. I really don't understand why conferences are just now having their tournament. The dates of the state tournament have been known from the beginning of the season.
The CKMSAC championship game was played Saturday between Campbellsville and Hart. I would not blame the school(s) for the conflicting dates with the state playoffs. This is or should be an issue for the CKMSAC Commissioner. In the future, the conference as a whole should have this issue straightened out. :Thumbs:
The burg takes this one anyways!!!!:truestory:
Ohhh...Campbellsville has soooo got this one in the bag...; ):Cheerlead
Any update on the final score?
Williamsburg 32 Campbellsville 22. This was a great game. Not decided until the minutes. Don't know how far the defending champs can go, but they are not going down without a fight.
Newjacket Wrote:Williamsburg 32 Campbellsville 22. This was a great game. Not decided until the minutes. Don't know how far the defending champs can go, but they are not going down without a fight.

final minutes....sorry
Con grats to the Jackets!!! Did not see this thread earlier.:notworthy
Ive been a little harsh on the guys running the state middle school program.
I want to say that i apologize and that it takes time to get every team in sync with how you all want things to work.
Just like in this situation, these teams should have scheduled there conference tournametns earlier but i can see how problems could arise.
Im sure its a challenge getting middle school to agree to anything as there nothing like high school programs and im sure in a couple of years, this thing will run smoothly.
Congrats to the Jackets!
Williamsburg was finished the week before last. They were having to wait on Campbellsville to finish their grid on Saturday. Please make sure you have it correct before you start saying "these teams".