Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 79 South Carolina 66 FINAL
All in all a good game great second half.

Sparks and Morris seem to be starting to work very well together.

Sparks with 26 points season high 24 in the second half. Morris had a double double with at least 11 pts and 11 rebs.

Nice game now go get Ole Miss.
Let's keep wearing the throwback uniforms, hell don't even wash them....

Way to go Cats !!!!
I agree BP
Yeah, great game! Sparks was lookin' good. Let's see if we can keep it goin'.
Awesome game....The game was never in doubt after about 4 minutes into the 2nd half...Total domination by UK today...If UK wins their next game and wins 1 out of their last 3 they should be ok about getting in the NCAA, but Arkansas could steal their spot the way they're playing...
Great Game! Sparks and Morris looked great today... keep it up Cats!
Heck with the way things went today in the UT and UF games UK still has a shot at the east outside shot but a shot.
The team that showed up in the 2nd half looked like a top 5 team nationally, to bad they only play like this in spurts. I like the way Morris is attacking the rim and Dunking everything insted of playing soft, he looked great today, and Sparks was on as well from beyond the arch. I believe the three by Moss to open up the second half was the turning point and seemed to spark the cats. Rondo needs to get his confidence back, since he has been out of the starting lineup he has had his head down, when he steps up and Bradley and Crawford becomes more consistant UK may make some noise in March.

Great performance by the cats today....I agree keep the throwbacks and tube socks.
Kentucky played good ball in the first half but not as close as they did in the 2nd ! Great job by Sparks and Morris !!!
Good game,

It's sad though Kentucky basketball has grown to when a game comes around you are surprised they win, when it used to be you was surprised they lost.

Good win none the less though.
great win for cats
i have never seen this team rebound like they did today great job on the boards.....and im lovin the high socks i hope they keep wearin em
Congrats Kentucky
Great win for the cats...sparks had one hell of a game.....
How awesome would it be if the team decided to wear these for the remainder of the season and not too wash them. This team needs to bond somehow and are looking better and better each game when they need too down the stretch. Congrats Cats! KEEP THE UNI'S!
Incredible game by Sparks
Lukosh Orbzut did good in this game as well he has stepped up these past few games !
Tubby, may have much more intensive practices now that he's opened up the starting spots.
I agree Kilroy I like the way this team has played since he decided to change things up but it's still early.
They might start playing the way they have all year but I hope not.
great win kentucky jus keep it coming and play like that in the sec tournament!
good job uk
good job uk keep it up