Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone remember the game between Magoffin Middle School and Perry Middle School?
tell me wat u all think about dis game?
was ne one watching this game?
HP, I know Magoffin gets a bad rap on here alot and your interested in Magoffin county sports and that's good. I dont know what grade your in, but I know your spelling cant be that bad.
I will put Whitesburg's Middle School team up against ANYONE NEXT YEAR! ANYONE!
Heres my opinion they was a couple trained zebras and there was some long haired boy thrown over a fence.
I heard this was one of those "I went to a fight and a football game broke out" type of games.
if youns didnt watch this game it was horribly called i mean helton from magoffin scored a td and stepped out of bounds then one of perrys players hit him and knocked him over a fence wich injured him (dislocated his shoulder) and in the 4th qt. magoffin had to walk off the field because if they didnt some 1 was going to get hurt like josh hall in the 4th qt. bout got his neck broke becoz of a facemask that wasnt called.
who won?
perry
magoffin made the right choice walking off the feild it wasnt as if they would have got the chance to win anyhow "any ways perry county threw there qaurterback over a fence