Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 32 Leslie Co 6
OK Dr. B. What's the excuse tonight? Tigers handed LC aButt Kicking tonight. Way to go TIGERS!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ I like the smack talk from OTH. lol!
OffTheHook Wrote:OK Dr. B. What's the excuse tonight? Tigers handed LC aButt Kicking tonight. Way to go TIGERS!

Be kind Hook, it's a long and uncomfortable ride in the rain back to Leslie County with your tail tucked between your legs.
The Tigers punched them in their collective mouths...repeatedly!

Great game Paintsville!!!
THOMCAT Wrote:Be kind Hook, it's a long and uncomfortable ride in the rain back to Leslie County with your tail tucked between your legs.

I was being kind. Just telling the truth like I always do. You know me. I don't hate. You know me. I call it like I see it. Love me or hate me. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I guess our chain gang was working overtime to cheat them this time OTH
No excuse guys!!!! Leslie came out flat and never got in the game... I give all the credit in the world to paintsville!!... the ref's called a great game...paintsville was the better team last nite... you all will kill JC and be conference champs... Congrats on a great season and good luck in the state playoff's
Dr. B Wrote:No excuse guys!!!! Leslie came out flat and never got in the game... I give all the credit in the world to paintsville!!... the ref's called a great game...paintsville was the better team last nite... you all will kill JC and be conference champs... Congrats on a great season and good luck in the state playoff's

JC 7th has to get by Hazard 1st.
Armchair QB Wrote:JC 7th has to get by Hazard 1st.

When is this game?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:When is this game?
Tonight
OffTheHook Wrote:OK Dr. B. What's the excuse tonight? Tigers handed LC aButt Kicking tonight. Way to go TIGERS!
Yes Hook there is a Tiger Team out there. I would like to go back tonight for a replay. You know I had a few flash backs last night. I almost felt like it was 07.:biggrin:
Dr. B Wrote:No excuse guys!!!! Leslie came out flat and never got in the game... I give all the credit in the world to paintsville!!... the ref's called a great game...paintsville was the better team last nite... you all will kill JC and be conference champs... Congrats on a great season and good luck in the state playoff's

Dr.B, if you say no excuses then don't make one up in the same sentence. Came out flat. Really? I was there to watch the game, Paintsville is just a way better team with more speed and play makers. We play them soon, it will be a good game.
TigerBlues Wrote:Dr.B, if you say no excuses then don't make one up in the same sentence. Came out flat. Really? I was there to watch the game, Paintsville is just a way better team with more speed and play makers. We play them soon, it will be a good game.

Did you think every team hit the field playing their best ball every game?? Can't a team just come out not playing good??

Guys have had to travel to Paintsville twice this year.. Shouldn't have had to go 1 time.. Was told they'd have to forfeit if they didn't play their 1st game over there.. Should have been a home game for Leslie.. Leslie tried all summer to schedule that game but no one at Paintsville would. Including Jason Kinner who said they couldn't travel this far.. So I can't wait 'til Paintsville has to come to Leslie next year.. But I am sure they won't, I'm sure they willtry to get out of it or take a forfeit..

But teams don't always hit the field playing their best every game..
TigerBlues Wrote:Dr.B, if you say no excuses then don't make one up in the same sentence. Came out flat. Really? I was there to watch the game, Paintsville is just a way better team with more speed and play makers. We play them soon, it will be a good game.
Thats not an excuse!!... I was just stating the facts, leslie did come out flat.. If you would of been at the game the first time we played you would know why i said.. If you keep reading in my post i said "I GIVE ALL THE CREDIT IN THE WORLD TO PAINTSVILLE" but i guess thats an excuse as well??

you said we play them soon and it will be a good game... who is we??
Good job Tigers
I Rule The World Wrote:Did you think every team hit the field playing their best ball every game?? Can't a team just come out not playing good??

Guys have had to travel to Paintsville twice this year.. Shouldn't have had to go 1 time.. Was told they'd have to forfeit if they didn't play their 1st game over there.. Should have been a home game for Leslie.. Leslie tried all summer to schedule that game but no one at Paintsville would. Including Jason Kinner who said they couldn't travel this far.. So I can't wait 'til Paintsville has to come to Leslie next year.. But I am sure they won't, I'm sure they willtry to get out of it or take a forfeit..

But teams don't always hit the field playing their best every game..

Aggie youmust be a part of the Obama administration with the smoke and mirrors excuse machine stuck in full throttle.
Dr. B Wrote:Thats not an excuse!!... I was just stating the facts, leslie did come out flat.. If you would of been at the game the first time we played you would know why i said.. If you keep reading in my post i said "I GIVE ALL THE CREDIT IN THE WORLD TO PAINTSVILLE" but i guess thats an excuse as well??

you said we play them soon and it will be a good game... who is we??

I like you Dr.B, JC