Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can paintsville win!
can they win this friday night, spriggs is back and the team must be hungry for a win.
As much as they need a win, it isn't gonna happen against Nicholas County I don't believe. I wish them luck though.
Next win in 2012, or possibly 2013 depending on schedule
No. Paintsville will not beat Nicholas Co. thus week or Raceland the next.
Well, good luck to them anyway. Here's hoping the the Tigers have better times in the near future.
If they play a good game they can win. But this staff cannot get the players motivated at all. IDK what the answer is.
Yes they can and did win tonight at Memorial Field. The 7/8 th middle school Tigers won a nicely played play-off game against Leslie Co. I believe 32 or 34 to 6. These Tigers are well coached and have excellent talents. The play was much like the Tigers as they were. Not a HS topic but closer HS play. Excellent play calling and a very good defense.
Won't happen against Nicholas Co. or Raceland.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jarons Wrote:Won't happen against Nicholas Co. or Raceland.
You are exactly correct. For this year anyway.:biggrin:
If they can avoid the turnovers, and finish drives, with Spriggs back in the line, they could get the job done. They have to hang on to the ball, keep the chains moving and control clock. Nicholas County has won a lot of games, albeit against a very weak schedule. Looks their most significant win came at West Carter (who handled Magoffin Co.). They wore Paris out just as we did, so judging by that scale, we should be able to play with them. These young Tigers need a win. Go Blue!!!
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:Yes they can and did win tonight at Memorial Field. The 7/8 th middle school Tigers won a nicely played play-off game against Leslie Co. I believe 32 or 34 to 6. These Tigers are well coached and have excellent talents. The play was much like the Tigers as they were. Not a HS topic but closer HS play. Excellent play calling and a very good defense.

Everyone needs to quit putting all of their eggs in the basket of the middle school team. This team doesn't have one kid that will be able to step on the field next year as a Freshman and really make an impact. Some of those kids will play and will indeed help but I just don't see them being the "help" Paintsville is lacking. I do think when this group becomes juniors and seniors that's when the true turn around will be. STILL 2 YRS!
the rumor is that Prater Helton will play this week, anybody know for sure.
just wondering Wrote:the rumor is that Prater Helton will play this week, anybody know for sure.

I didnt notice him practicing today. But it would be great if he could. They need a big bruiser.