Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie County-8 Betsy Layne-6
Good game
congrats to both
Congrats to the Eagles on the win. Sounded like a defensive struggle for both teams. I wish both teams well on the rest of the season.
Sound like a dandy!

Congrats Eagles.
Congrads Leslie.
This is what I get for picking Betsy Layne. Thanks Bobcats. :ChairHit:
Congrats Leslie - I missed this one!
Congrats Leslie Co!
A definite battle.. Betsy Lane's defense flew all over the field tonight. Leslie, once again, was in the red zone zone multiple times, but couldn't close the deal.

Leslie Co. defense was VERY good against the run tonight. I'm not sure of the numbers, but was a very impressive effort. A mis handled snap by the Leslie punter deep in Leslie territory set BL up in the red zone and they scored there.

I was proud of both teams. The way Betsy Lane flew around and how Leslie flat laid the wood and really hit tonight.

A really great game tonight.
Congrats Leslie Co.
thoughts on valley and leslie next week?
Congrats Leslie. I think this district is very even from 2-4. Cant wait to see Valley play Leslie Next Friday.
Good win for the Eagles!
Congrats to the Eagles!!!!:Cheerlead
What a game! It was awesome. BL defense played great. Leslie has some really talented players. The game could have went either way. I think you have to look at BL's schedule and see that playing teams that are(rebuilding) may have set up a close loss.

Nonetheless, I am excited about this district. BL was suppose to be a joke this year, and they have some seniors that are playing great. The future looks bright there. The Brewer kid from Leslie is Unbelievable. Great job I Rule, good luck against Valley next week.
tht a close game lol....betsy lane is getting better
Would have loved to have seen the Bobcats pull this one out...
#56 John Brewer may be one of the most underrated players around.
It sounded like the Bobcats hung tough. Congrats to Leslie Co.
Congrats to both teams in a solid game. Leslie County wins third game (5-2) in row and travels to Shelby Valley next Friday.

Betsy Layne also goes to 5-2 on the season with two losses to 2 solid teams.
BL has obviously improved on the field and so has Leslie.

alot of hard hits and good plays made for an excellent game to watch despite the low score.

:betterthanexpected:
Congrats Leslie.
I Rule The World Wrote:#56 John Brewer may be one of the most underrated players around.

I agree, Brewer can flat-out play.
this leslie county team has a lot of experience on bth sides of the ball and they may not be able to score the ball every trip down the field but they are going to make you earn those yards to get yourself on the board to beat them..the brewer kid at LB is a hard cat to handle he seems to be in on every tackle and always close to the ball and on the outsides the bray and morgan kids they are gunna make u work,pay.and hurt for those yards if you get in there area....this was a good game but very chippy and chatty from both squads was very upset with the sportsmanship BL showed at the end of the game along with the fans,,the horn blowed to end the game and leslie was over ball no snap nothing and BL player fired of and layed a dirty hit on the LC line,deffinately think that should be looked into and handled in some kind of manner
This was either a really exciting or really boring game to watch. Congrats to Leslie Co. See you next week!
BL played a great game, leslie is tough an john brewer is a player i cant wait to see them play prestonsburg
Both teams play hard, good luck to th B/L next week.....
Sorry for your loss, would have like seen you pull it off
wish i could have been there
better luck next time