Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 58 Greenup County 6
Eagle Pride 90` Wrote:Thanks hook, kept me from having to look it up when he disputed me.

No problem. Hey look for my brother up there next week. He LOVES coming to that game so he can talk smack to all his Ashland buddies the next day..lol. He should be there. His boy has been playing a lot for Boyd Co. though, so he might not be there. He isn't hard to miss though...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:No problem. Hey look for my brother up there next week. He LOVES coming to that game so he can talk smack to all his Ashland buddies the next day..lol. He should be there. His boy has been playing a lot for Boyd Co. though, so he might not be there. He isn't hard to miss though...lol.
I see him every year. The first time I saw him at a game I couldn't believe it was him. He has grown an inch or two.
Eagle Pride 90` Wrote:I see him every year. The first time I saw him at a game I couldn't believe it was him. He has grown an inch or two.

He's a biggen...lol! I won't be able to make that one. BUT, I'll be in my ussual spot this weekend. Standing down near the basball field end. Tell the boys I said Good Luck!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Eagle Pride 90` Wrote:One thing about it you have a much better chance of winning a state championship if you can at least win a district championship. Did your dad ever tell you about the time Ashland won one of those. On a side note UK does have a national championship under their belt in the fifties I think you might have to get papaw to tell you about that one.

All in good fun guys.

lol...See EP, he's too dang dumb to even intelligently trash talk. Confusednicker:
Eagle Pride 90` Wrote:One thing about it you have a much better chance of winning a state championship if you can at least win a district championship. Did your dad ever tell you about the time Ashland won one of those. On a side note UK does have a national championship under their belt in the fifties I think you might have to get papaw to tell you about that one.

All in good fun guys.
Sorry I won't be there to see it. It should be a great thing to witness. Got a prior appointment "Senior Night". Tell the guys good luck. Man oh man "The Great Transformation". You know "Street Cat To River Mouse".
If it makes you feel good calling people Names on here. Moron,punk,dumb,idiot etc.. Then have at it, it only shows that what you say about other people is in reality true about yourself... You JCC guys like to try an sit yourself atop the heap? Heap of what? Well thats debatable? but heap nevertheless. Like to talk about we beat Ashland, we beat Cov Cath... But still no championship:Sad04: Call me when JCC gets in the top ten winningest programs in the state with multiple state crowns! :HitWall: Heck top 20-30! Lol
Btw we got B-Ball too! #1 all-time wins in state! Yeah got to have a little history an tradition to get some respect. An class some class something I'm guessing the JCC folks like you will never have with fans like you an so-called coach like matney! Proof is in the pudding Ex. Moron,idiot,punk,dumb###.
I think I can remember when Ashland football was relevant. Back in the late 70"s
BADCAT74 Wrote:If it makes you feel good calling people Names on here. Moron,punk,dumb,idiot etc.. Then have at it, it only shows that what you say about other people is in reality true about yourself... You JCC guys like to try an sit yourself atop the heap? Heap of what? Well thats debatable? but heap nevertheless. Like to talk about we beat Ashland, we beat Cov Cath... But still no championship:Sad04: Call me when JCC gets in the top ten winningest programs in the state with multiple state crowns! :HitWall: Heck top 20-30! Lol
Btw we got B-Ball too! #1 all-time wins in state! Yeah got to have a little history an tradition to get some respect. An class some class something I'm guessing the JCC folks like you will never have with fans like you an so-called coach like matney! Proof is in the pudding Ex. Moron,idiot,punk,dumb###.

Not a good idea to post when your mad.
Not mad at all? Bob Seager seems to think it necessary to call out people that he doesnt think hold JCC to a certain level.
Just a friendly reminder that til you have won one! Not much to brag about cuz everything else is just 1st loser!
Eagle84 Wrote:I think I can remember when Ashland football was relevant. Back in the late 70"s

I'm no defender of the Tomcats but Ashland did win a 3A state title in 1990.

Just saying.
All this talk of JCC and I am wondering... Am I on the same thread?
BADCAT74 Wrote:If it makes you feel good calling people Names on here. Moron,punk,dumb,idiot etc.. Then have at it, it only shows that what you say about other people is in reality true about yourself... You JCC guys like to try an sit yourself atop the heap? Heap of what? Well thats debatable? but heap nevertheless. Like to talk about we beat Ashland, we beat Cov Cath... But still no championship:Sad04: Call me when JCC gets in the top ten winningest programs in the state with multiple state crowns! :HitWall: Heck top 20-30! Lol

Do you realize how stupid you make yourself look? It takes a pure fool to get on here after he gets his can kicked by Johnson Cenral time after time after time after time. I dont believe that I would waste my time spouting off with your idiotic jargon until either:

A) Ashland is finally able to beat Johnson Central.

or

B) Ashland is at least able to compete in a post season game without getting blown out.

Funny that you should mention Matney. He humiliated you when he was at Sheldon Clark too, didn't he?Confusednicker:
BADCAT74 Wrote:Not mad at all? Bob Seager seems to think it necessary to call out people that he doesnt think hold JCC to a certain level.
Just a friendly reminder that til you have won one! Not much to brag about cuz everything else is just 1st loser!

Your just like a 10 year old. You run your mouth every year and then get it shoved up your hind end come game day. You must take private lessons from Dickie and Chatfield.
Hatz Wrote:I'm no defender of the Tomcats but Ashland did win a 3A state title in 1990.

Just saying.

Have they won a post season game since then? When was the last time they have not been blown out in game #1? Haven't in my recent memory anyways.:lmao:

Not people, It's pretty much confined to just you. It just really seems to fit you like a glove.
Bob Seger Wrote:Your just like a 10 year old. You run your mouth every year and then get it shoved up your hind end come game day. You must take private lessons from Dickie and Chatfield.

An talk about looking like a fool name calling again speaking of ten yr olds!

What is it with you an shoving things in peoples hind ends?? Ewe. Must be one of those Johnson county traditions!? that'd be one tradition you can have full credit for.

An no it's not just me your spouting off too noticed several belfry fans you called idiot or dumb or something like that.

:wtf1::goofy:Must be that great education he received when he was an ACC Tomcat!!!!:hilarious:
Eagle Eye Wrote::wtf1::goofy:Must be that great education he received when he was an ACC Tomcat!!!!:hilarious:

Thanks for confirming the point I've been making EE. Everytime this nutjob posts it makes my job of exposing him for what he is just so so easy.Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:Your just like a 10 year old. You run your mouth every year and then get it shoved up your hind end come game day. You must take private lessons from Dickie and Chatfield.

Bob Seger Wrote:Thanks for confirming the point I've been making EE. Everytime this nutjob posts it makes my job of exposing him for what he is just so so easy.Confusednicker:

JCC Birds of a feather! Literally! Hey Boob you just can't see the forest for the trees, your the one exposed for what you are just a sad shriveled up oldman! A wannabe at best...
BADCAT74 Wrote:JCC Birds of a feather! Literally! Hey Boob you just can't see the forest for the trees, your the one exposed for what you are just a sad shriveled up oldman! A wannabe at best...

lol..Man you're really grasping for straws this year. You've always been dumb as a rock, but this year you're REALLY struggling.

I've kinda always looked forward to going at with you, but really this year, you have become quite the bore.:zzz:
Bob Seger Wrote:lol..Man you're really grasping for straws this year. You've always been dumb as a rock, but this year you're REALLY struggling.

I've kinda always looked forward to going at with you, but really this year, you have become quite the bore.:zzz:

:lame::popcorn: oldman that's the best u got!? Might as well give it up.

I'm getting really bored with this myself back to some football!: :eyeroll:
BADCAT74 Wrote:An talk about looking like a fool name calling again speaking of ten yr olds!

What is it with you an shoving things in peoples hind ends?? Ewe. Must be one of those Johnson county traditions!? that'd be one tradition you can have full credit for.

An no it's not just me your spouting off too noticed several belfry fans you called idiot or dumb or something like that.
LMAO, Bob is my boi and all, but that line is classic.
BADCAT74 Wrote::lame::popcorn: oldman that's the best u got!? Might as well give it up.

I'm getting really bored with this myself back to some football!: :eyeroll:

Hey NOTSOBADCAT, I am sure we have several newcomers on here that just doesn't know the extent of the childish stunts you are capable of. We go through this every year. You get on here, you run your mouth about how Ashland is going to do this and they are going to do that to Johnson Central. This is our year this year you say. We hear it every single year. Over and over and over again. Yet in the end, Johnson Central humiliates the Tomcats and then NOTSOBADCAT goes into his annual year of hiding, never to be heard from again. Then Ashland as a team collapses and gets humiliated in the first round of the playoffs. It's become an annual rite of passage. So now since our little moron, wants to start his yearly jargon, it's time to let a few folks out there know about what kind of a jealous little lowlife he has been. Just so everyone knows, this is the little weasel that will do things like calling the KHSAA a few years ago complaining about the music that JC plays at the football games, making a big deal out of it and wants them to step in an see if they could get it stopped. This is the childish mentality of what we are dealing with here. This is the Ashland way folks. If they cant beat you on the field/floor they take their ball and goes home to pout. There is absoluely no limit to the stunts they will pull when they are clearly inferior. Just ask the folks at Rose Hill.

Like I said NSBC , you are now nothing more than just an annual bore. I would love to joustle with you again this year, but you have proven yourself to be that same inferior competitor. There is no challenge to it.
Bob Seger Wrote:Have they won a post season game since then? When was the last time they have not been blown out in game #1? Haven't in my recent memory anyways.:lmao:

http://www.khsaa.org/records/football/fb...byyear.pdf

http://www.khsaa.org/records/football/fb...byyear.pdf
Bob Seger Wrote:Hey NOTSOBADCAT, I am sure we have several newcomers on here that just doesn't know the extent of the childish stunts you are capable of. We go through this every year. You get on here, you run your mouth about how Ashland is going to do this and they are going to do that to Johnson Central. This is our year this year you say. We hear it every single year. Over and over and over again. Yet in the end, Johnson Central humiliates the Tomcats and then NOTSOBADCAT goes into his annual year of hiding, never to be heard from again. Then Ashland as a team collapses and gets humiliated in the first round of the playoffs. It's become an annual rite of passage. So now since our little moron, wants to start his yearly jargon, it's time to let a few folks out there know about what kind of a jealous little lowlife he has been. Just so everyone knows, this is the little weasel that will do things like calling the KHSAA a few years ago complaining about the music that JC plays at the football games, making a big deal out of it and wants them to step in an see if they could get it stopped. This is the childish mentality of what we are dealing with here. This is the Ashland way folks. If they cant beat you on the field/floor they take their ball and goes home to pout. There is absoluely no limit to the stunts they will pull when they are clearly inferior. Just ask the folks at Rose Hill.

Like I said NSBC , you are now nothing more than just an annual bore. I would love to joustle with you again this year, but you have proven yourself to be that same inferior competitor. There is no challenge to it.
As Bob Seger, you've only been here since September of last year. How could you do anything on here, year after year, if you've only been here one year? Why don't you just go ahead and try to get your other nick unbanned? TorQQue has gotten rid of the moderator that banned you.