Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins 9 - Knott central 10
Best game I've saw in a while, good job to both teams!! Joshua puckett got a 3 run homer in the 4th to tie the game at 5.
Wow. Appears Jenkins has improved as the season has went along.Knott appears to be struggling a little over the last few weeks from the scores listed from KHSAA.Congrats Knott on the win.
Glad to see Jenkins competing well.Their softball program has been right up there for a while and now the baseball program is taking off.The more the competition,the better the region in every sport.Scratching my head on Knott,really thought they would be in the mix and may still get it together.Better hurry,districts & regionals are right around the corner.
best game ive seen in a long time i think they pitched randy potter a freshman for the cavs he had a great game along with their catcher jordan bentley he has a bright future ahead of him but i remeber these kids in prestonsburg together in all stars and if a college is gonna get one they better get both cause they are no better team work there because they pretty much no what each other is gonna do all the time great game and great team gonna be a great one to watch in the district
Best game I've seen in a long time I think the cavs pitched randy potter witch had a really good game along with there sophomore catcher Jordan Bentley this kid has a bright future and really makes the game interesting love watching him play and also this this will be the best game in the district tournament if they better pitch randy if they have a chance of winning and if they don't it will be another first game lose forthe cavs
Baseball Fanatic, this has to be the two poorest written statements that have ever been coupled together. Please learn correct punctuation, spelling, and grammar before you post again.