Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co.@ Knox
They are gonna be assigned. Thank God!!
good deal:happytear:
Sounds to me like you all still havent gotten over getting beat I was at this game and the fact is that Bell lost the game in the last two minutes. I was at the game when Bell beat Knox and the Refs were so flag happy it wasnt funny something like 14 flags agianst Knox and one offesting so none for Bell. The game at Knox was a lot more far only like 9 flags the whold game 5 on Knox and 4 on Bell and none of them helped or stopped them from scoreing. The only flag that was thrown in the last two minutes of the game was 12 men on the field Bell did have to many players on the field cant get mad at the refs for that. When Knox left Bell you all called them sore losers sounds to me like maybe you have that problem now. I will say this it was one heck of a game Knox just didnt give up and finished the game well. Also I think they had 3 or 4 fumbles and a least 1 Int. The fact is these are two very very good teams and the last two years they have battled so instead of blaming the refs either team you should just be glad you have some that makes you better and gets you ready for the playoffs. Oh ya Knox will never be corbin in any way Confusednicker:
I agree redhoundfan. It wasn't the refs that beat Bell. Bell beat themselves by not performing to their abilities in the biggest game to date!! I'm just glad the refs r gonna be assigned so neither team can say the other had an unfair advantage because of the refs. That's the way it should be in the playoffs!! I hope Bell gets another opportunity at Knox!! If they can get by North Laurel I think you'll see a better performance from them!!!
NL 8th grade has a very competitive team this year! They have been strong on both sides of the ball, they are coming together as a team at just the right time in my opinion.
Refs can sure take a team completely out of a game early on with flags, I've seen it happen several times this year in this level of play. I hate when that happens and they won't let the kids play. I understand not letting them get injured, but these picky things they throw a flag on can sure change the outcome of a game. The best team doesn't always win! =(
Should be a good game, does anyone know what time kick off is? North has some very good looking kids. :foreveralone:
Good luck on the Refs not being flag happy! Seems like every game I have seen this year has had yellow flags a flying!
NL game against Meece tomorrow I understand is around 7:30 PM - I believe there is a game right before their game. Someone said they play Saturday I believe at 6 at Knox County.
I wondered if other places felt the same way about the Refs up there! Game I saw was pitiful, they took it completely away from the visitors - the Refs took them completely out of the game early on!
NL plays at Knox at 6:30 PM....
I was told wrong! NL plays Bell County not Knox County @ Bell County.
Qtr Back Wrote:I was told wrong! NL plays Bell County not Knox County @ Bell County.

You were actually right the first time. North Laurel does play Knox @Knox. Bell plays Whitley @Bell.
Watch out if both these two win their first playoff game. Knox versus bell part two again in knox county. Some one has already guarnteed a 3 touchdown victory at a neutral sight . What about game 2 back in knox county.
Yup, they changed it again! Geezzzzz
snapcat91 Wrote:Game is at 6pm at Knox. Hope refs don't interfere like they do in every level at Knox!

LMAO==for someone from Bell to say that is a JOKE--I guess Terry or Greer want be able to help ---oops---if Bell loses it must be the refs right LOL:lame::lame:
Meece won the conference tournament tonight, NL was conference champions this year. It was NOT a fit night out for man nor beast! The worst football playing conditions you can imagine. Not just wet, but wet, slick & getting cold there at the end of the game - both teams struggled at times to just stand up. Final score was 29-14. It was a good game right up to the end.