Large School

# 1 Johnson Central 8th Bye

Perry Central will host Adams

Playoffs start Thursday evening
Good Luck to all teams
How is Magoffin an 8?? i thought they had won several conference games
Congrats JC 7th on the #1 seed
Dr. B

I believe Magoffin had an eligibility issue with one of their players, forcing them to forfeit some games.
I think the second round should be played at a neutral field...
It's really a shame so many teams dropped out of the big school division.
I Rule The World Wrote:I think the second round should be played at a neutral field...

I guess your team has to travel? Lol. Just kidding with you. Doing it this way makes winning in regular season more important. And I agree it is a shame many have dropped out, but they are only hurting themselves. Look at the success of the high school programs of the 3 remaining schools in the large school division.
Armchair QB Wrote:I guess your team has to travel? Lol. Just kidding with you. Doing it this way makes winning in regular season more important. And I agree it is a shame many have dropped out, but they are only hurting themselves. Look at the success of the high school programs of the 3 remaining schools in the large school division.

Since they had to take a forfeit to Hazard, and a tough, questionable trip to Paintsville on Tues., and the draw at the league meeting made them a 3 seed in case of a tie. So they are the 3 and Paintsville is the 2. So if both win, they have to go back to Paintsville. Hopefully not to face the same officiating crew. Thats why I wish it was played on a neutral field.
anyone know the outcomes of last nights games??
haven't got a clue. I think Letcher dropped out of the big sandy also. This is a shame, but nothing the coaches could have done. Solely on the board of education and there decisoin to split the middle school. See what has happen, and I really hope they are proud of themselves.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Why did LC forfeit to Hazard?
Dunno!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Forced to by Board of Education. Hazard, lets say, had some transfers from Leslie co.. And I know i can't use the R word on here. But there are many that have said they had been approached. So following the ugly transfer battle involving Evan Whitaker, Leslie Co. annot play Hazard in any sport, at any level, (Even Gradeschool) unless it is in a conference tournament or championship game.
Thanks for clearing that up.
Sad!!!
I Rule The World Wrote:Since they had to take a forfeit to Hazard, and a tough, questionable trip to Paintsville on Tues., and the draw at the league meeting made them a 3 seed in case of a tie. So they are the 3 and Paintsville is the 2. So if both win, they have to go back to Paintsville. Hopefully not to face the same officiating crew. Thats why I wish it was played on a neutral field.

You are right about the officials
geauxtigers75 Wrote:It's really a shame so many teams dropped out of the big school division.

How many teams dropped out?
Looks like some good football. I bet JC was happy to have Paintsville and LC duke it out in the opposite bracket
I left at the start of the 4th Qtr but Paintsville was dominating Leslie 24-6 tonight. Very clean game, nothing negative can be said about the officials in this one.
no complaints about the zebras in last nights game they called a great game... Leslie came out flat and never got in the game... paintsville was the better team last night... JC will have a long night when they play paintsville in the championship!!!!
Paintsville is very good...but we must get by Hazard before we even begin to think about the Tigers.
Who won all this?