Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard Cheerleaders
I just wanted to recognize the Hazard Cheerleaders for winning the All "A" In-Game Cheerleading Comp, for the girls,,They got 1st place in the medium division at the All "A" Comp. @ Madison Central,,& They also received Grand Champs @ the All "A" Comp. Winning Grand Champs means they got the highest score out of all the squads that competed. Meaning they beat all the coed, small, and large teams. They went down to Florida for the UCA Nationals && got of the 1st round && went to semi's. Unfortunately they didn't make it to finals but they did their best. The Hazard work so hard and they plan on competing in the KAPOS 14th region comp. && then on to KAPOS STATE!! GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!!!
Congratz!...and GL at KAPOS!
Hazard is awsome.. congrats.. you deserved it!
congrats!
i think this whole forum should be deleted (taylin goodson)
Last night the Hazard Cheerleaders performed their routine @ half-time of the Hazard vs. Estill game. Girls you all looked awesome & you are going to do great @ KAPOS!! BEAT LETCHER!!!!:Cheerlead
great job hazard i watched you all at nationals yall are awesome the tumbling is outstanding good luck at kapos hope to see you winning something at state
PCC ALL THE WAY

PCC IS WAY BETTER YALL! [/color][/size]
you all were talking crap about having the flu in FL so whats a little back pain going to do?? suck it up and do what is thrown at you.
AWW does peachesncream want some water?? you may really need it since you cant flip like Chelsea... i mean come on she is so much better than anyone on pcc especially  the so called "STAR CHEERLEADER" amber donaldson.( great excuse there biggin' with that back excuse because you didn't want to get showed up) OH i am sry... you did get showed up at that game didn't you??
Lets hold on a little bit here--things are getting to be too personal. If it continues--this thread will be closed
[quote author=peachesncream link=topic=19428.msg202952#msg202952 date=1141437375]
PCC ALL THE WAY

PCC IS WAY BETTER YALL! [/color][/size]
[/quote]

Ummm I dont remember this topic sayin PCC Cheerleaders.....Im pretty sure it said Hazard Cheerleaders! Sooo amber oops i mean peachesncream act like u have a lil respect for yourself and stop talkin trash! It doesnt make u cool!!  And the whole hazard squad is amazing girls!! U all Rock!!!!!!! x0x0x0x
* i soo agree with u hhsfan..i think if PCC people want to talk trash then they should make there own thread about it cuz this one was made for hhs cheerleaders..make ur own thread and and stay out of this one if you dont like hhs.. * :thx:
[quote author=LBJ23 link=topic=19428.msg191235#msg191235 date=1140528962]
i think this whole forum should be deleted (taylin goodson)
[/quote] If you dont like it then why are u looking at it?? Rolleyes