Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region District Champs 2011/2012
Who you believe will win their respected districts?
56th is a toss up between Estill, Powell and Owsley. Estill returns several players from last year's team which one the District Championship. Estill will also have an incoming Freshmen that's an amazing basketball player. lot of people call her a sensation. Can't count out the Lady Pirates or Lady Owls
Lady Patriots in the 53rd.
Pretty safe to say Perry will win the 54th.
53rd--Letcher Central
54th--Perry Central
55th--Breathitt County
56th--Owsley County

Region Champs--Perry Central
53rd- Letcher Central
54th- Perry Central
55th- Jackson City
56th- Powell County
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Pretty safe to say Perry will win the 54th.

Agree here.

LOOKAYANNER Wrote:53rd--Letcher Central
54th--Perry Central
55th--Breathitt County
56th--Owsley County

Region Champs--Perry Central

Looks right to me.
I see Knott beating Letcher for the 53rd.....Go Honeycutt!!!!!!!
Gonna go out on a limb and say Perry wins the 54th and maybe even the Region!.lol
king360 Wrote:Gonna go out on a limb and say Perry wins the 54th and maybe even the Region!.lol

That's always a safe bet lol
WALL2WALL Wrote:I see Knott beating Letcher for the 53rd.....Go Honeycutt!!!!!!!

No Way! Cougars way too talented for Knott. Not even close.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
53rd---Letcher Central-----Runners Up--Knott Central.

54th--Perry Central----Leslie Co

55th--Breathitt Co---Jackson City

56th---Owsley----Powell.
Healthy Kelah Eldridge + Healthy Lady Cougar team = 53rd District Title.
MVP2 Wrote:53rd---Letcher Central-----Runners Up--Knott Central.

54th--Perry Central----Leslie Co

55th--Breathitt Co---Jackson City

56th---Owsley----Powell.

Looks good, but i see jackson beating breathitt this year
PERRY will win the Region Champs. i think PCC could make a run at the state title this year.
Perry Central school district must cover a big area
I think 5 Counties atleast
Southern Pride Wrote:Perry Central school district must cover a big area
I think 5 Counties atleast

:thatsfunn
Sounds right besides Jackson City. Breathitt will beat them by a good 30 points.
Cougars having their best player back this year and healthy they win
But that said, GO HONEYCUTT!!!
Perry is loaded again of course. Leslie has almost all starters back. Breathitt has almost all starters back. Knott and Estill will be okay if they can keep everybody healthy. If you ask me breathitt and Leslie will make a good run against perry in the final region game.
Basketball_2012 Wrote:Perry is loaded again of course. Leslie has almost all starters back. Breathitt has almost all starters back. Knott and Estill will be okay if they can keep everybody healthy. If you ask me breathitt and Leslie will make a good run against perry in the final region game.

I believe Letcher returns four starters plus their leading scorer for the last few years who went down in January to an ACL. Last season, without Kelah Eldridge, they were undefeated against Leslie, Breathitt, and Estill. They were 1-2 against Knott. They also was the only team in the regional tournament that played competitively with Perry Central. If anyone has a chance against Perry, it is the two powers of the 53rd, Letcher Central and Knott Central. If it wasn't for transfers, that is probably where the road to the regional tournament would run to. They have the two best groups of homegrown talent in the region.
No Way! Cougars way too talented for Knott. Not even close.

Not even close???, yeah Kelah is back this year but Knott beat them twice and should have beat them the other time they played if it weren't for foul trouble. I think Knott only lost 1 starter so they should still be solid.
These will be some tough games but I think Knott will win this District
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I believe Letcher returns four starters plus their leading scorer for the last few years who went down in January to an ACL. Last season, without Kelah Eldridge, they were undefeated against Leslie, Breathitt, and Estill. They were 1-2 against Knott. They also was the only team in the regional tournament that played competitively with Perry Central. If anyone has a chance against Perry, it is the two powers of the 53rd, Letcher Central and Knott Central. If it wasn't for transfers, that is probably where the road to the regional tournament would run to. They have the two best groups of homegrown talent in the region.
Totally agree with this statement... Don't see Leslie or Breathitt getting close to Perry.