Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 15 players in 2A...Who do you think?
who do u thank
I thank my momma, brothers, friends, girlfriend, and the LORD. Amen.
Someone need an ego boost?
LClion4life Wrote:I thank my momma, brothers, friends, girlfriend, and the LORD. Amen.

The Lord should be first, but still a great post. :hilarious:
REBEL 4 EVER Wrote:who do u thank

I thank ur post r like txt messgs n u cant hardly ream em.
TY, TTYL, CYA, BYe
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I thank ur post r like txt messgs n u cant hardly ream em.
TY, TTYL, CYA, BYe

ROFLMAO!!! :hilarious:
LClion4life Wrote:I thank my momma, brothers, friends, girlfriend, and the LORD. Amen.

Well played good sir.
dont worry none of them are from owen county
I thank Alex Lange has to be considered. His teammates should thank him too, cause he has to do so much.
Just because the kid may be from Owen Co. don't be fooled. They have a receiver/DE that could be considered as a top 15 player in 2A ball
brady hightchew- ncc
dylan hayes- ncc
hunter bowles- glasgow
alex lange- somerset
issac hardesty- owensboro cath.
russell hayden- owensboro cath.
kyle fuller- cov. HC
eric walker- cov. HC
chase roark- middlesboro
adam crisp- p-burg
bryson williams- p-burg
jalen boyd- caldwell co.
sawyer williams- owen co. (you're welcome rebel4life)
daylin garland- newport
austin hall- besty layne
toussaints Wrote:brady hightchew- ncc
dylan hayes- ncc
hunter bowles- glasgow
alex lange- somerset
kyle fuller- cov. HC
eric walker- cov. HC
chase roark- middlesboro
adam crisp- p-burg
bryson williams- p-burg
jalen boyd- caldwell co.
daylin garland- newport
austin hall- besty layne
thanks
toussaints Wrote:brady hightchew- ncc
dylan hayes- ncc
hunter bowles- glasgow
alex lange- somerset
kyle fuller- cov. HC
eric walker- cov. HC
chase roark- middlesboro
adam crisp- p-burg
bryson williams- p-burg
jalen boyd- caldwell co.
daylin garland- newport
austin hall- besty layne

Great list. Would Hightchew be POY out of this group?
rebel 4 life Wrote:thanks
in all seriousness, i do think he's a top 15 player. Great TE, but he's just as good on defense.

Stardust Wrote:Great list. Would Hightchew be POY out of this group?
right now i think so, but he's not running away with it.
Hobert Asher, Leslie tight end.
PlayMaker3 Wrote:Just because the kid may be from Owen Co. don't be fooled. They have a receiver/DE that could be considered as a top 15 player in 2A ball

who sawyer williams? not all of what he cracked up to be i mean anyone whos has a 6'7" reciever can lob the ball up, whos gonna out jump him? no one on OC's schedule thats for sure! id like to see them play a team with a good number of true athletes (not sayin theres not good athletes on their schedule but a team with multiple.) and then see how good he is
Hey that's not all Owen county has they gave Chris day. Collin trammels. Cody McDaniel. Steven klette. And a very good qb Adam Hazlitt
Parker Cash QB out of Glasgow should be somewhere on the list. He's got a great arm and is as accurate as any that I have ever seen.
I think Chase Roark from Middlesboro needs mentioning in this thread.
Lucas Fields from SV has to be in the top 15. He has over 1100 rushing yards in 6 games.
Hardcor3219 Wrote:who sawyer williams? not all of what he cracked up to be i mean anyone whos has a 6'7" reciever can lob the ball up, whos gonna out jump him? no one on OC's schedule thats for sure! id like to see them play a team with a good number of true athletes (not sayin theres not good athletes on their schedule but a team with multiple.) and then see how good he is

And clearly your English teacher wasn't all he or she was cracked up to be. I'd find this post easier to dispute if I could actually read it.

Williams runs a 4.8/40 yd. And he has hands like glue. Plus he has the heart and desire of a true competitor. I think he would play and be a playmaker at any school in the state. Write that down.

If you can....
I agree. he does not come off the field!
How do you know he has a great arm! They never throw the ball! Against Somerset all he did was hand it off, by the looks of 37 carries for one back!
But who have they played. sisters of the poor!
Hardcor3219 Wrote:who sawyer williams? not all of what he cracked up to be i mean anyone whos has a 6'7" reciever can lob the ball up, whos gonna out jump him? no one on OC's schedule thats for sure! id like to see them play a team with a good number of true athletes (not sayin theres not good athletes on their schedule but a team with multiple.) and then see how good he is

I would agree the kid does have an advantage being 6'7", but just because you are 6'7" doesn't mean you can catch. The Williams kid is tall AND he can catch WITH HIS HANDS. I would venture to guess that over 90% of his grabs are with is hands. As far as going against athletes, every week he draws the opposing teams best DB(s). Which with the schedule Owen plays, is more than likely the other teams best athlete. Not only is he great offensively but he is equally impressive defensively.
Better prospects maybe, but IMO Lange and Bowles although good players aren't even the best on their own team.

I would say Bourbon County has one of the best back in 3a behind central rb and owen was able to stop him big part to williams just cause your from grant county and you dont have the skill players to match up to owen county. dont put him down . :devilflam
I just want to put this out there that Sawyer Williams made all sate last yr when Owen county was playingall those bigger and harder teams
i dont think anyone is putting any one down here. you said top 15 in 2A do not think sawyer is in that category there are alot of good players in the state. also since you mention grant county sawyer didnt do anything magnificent against them. sure he had a td but kids get them every day dont make them top in the state. and as far as skilled players go ill match caudill (grant countys free safety) up againts him anyday of the week.
Wat so Sawyer can score or burn him ... Sawyer could match up to anyone just saying