Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA Football 2012
The game is amazing!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
lol bro, your damn right it is. You just now figuring this out?

I thought there was a thread on it already...

By the way, like this FB page for me. Me and a few buds are doing everything we can to get this game back, lol.

https://www.facebook.com/EANCAABasketball
No, I've known it for awhile. Just hadn't posted it.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I don't like it that much. I guess because I suck at it Sad
Great? Its basically a beta. Glitches galore.
What glitches?
vundy33 Wrote:What glitches?

Ive had 3 different online dynasties shut down because of a glitch with the game and ea's servers. Cant use custom playbooks, no huddle is broken. The super linebackers are still there, along with cb's warping through a wr and intercepting passes. Then there is the tendency glitch if you edit any rosters...lets us a qb for example...in a dynasty he is rated either a pocket passer, a scrambler, or he is balanced. Denard Robinson of Michigan is rated a pocket passer after you edit rosters and his stats will reflect that. He will only have 2-3 scrambles throughout a game. Its not just with one player, every player on the game changes roles once 1 edit is made.
I've started playing again

Vundy/MisterPerfect/nothingtrivial:
U guys wanna play a game sometime?
NothingTrivial Wrote:Ive had 3 different online dynasties shut down because of a glitch with the game and ea's servers. Cant use custom playbooks, no huddle is broken. The super linebackers are still there, along with cb's warping through a wr and intercepting passes. Then there is the tendency glitch if you edit any rosters...lets us a qb for example...in a dynasty he is rated either a pocket passer, a scrambler, or he is balanced. Denard Robinson of Michigan is rated a pocket passer after you edit rosters and his stats will reflect that. He will only have 2-3 scrambles throughout a game. Its not just with one player, every player on the game changes roles once 1 edit is made.

Not really noticed much of that, especially the "super linebackers" and broken no huddle. How's it broken? Your lineman get back late sometimes? That's normal. I kill the computer on Heisman, I had to edit the sliders to make it a bit tougher. If you make smart passes, that minimizes that shit. I hardly have a LB knock the ball down, and when I get intercepted, it's usually because I jacked up.

I like how one game you have a great passing game and alot of points, and another it seems like you make every mistake, and have to slug it out on the ground. I take that shit serious, and it shows when I play.

My players don't change roles unless I edit their skills enough to cause it. Wonder why yours does and mine doesn't?
The no huddles were broken with custom playbooks. When you ran out of no huddle, after the first play you had the choice of only 3 default plays the rest of the time you were going no huddles. Once you went back to the huddle you could pick another play, but then it was the same story after that one play. They used the 4th patch to fix the custom playbooks, which were broken by the 3rd patch. I do like the game and the patches they have put out fixed a lot of the problems. I agree that the super linebackers arent there as much anymore, 95% of the time I throw an int its my fault for a bad pass, but I still see the linebacker knock down 2-4 passes per game.

I love the game, but I wish EA had more competition in the college football gaming world. Theyve taken so much out of the game in the last 4-5 years and then added it back in the future and called it new features.

Do you play online?
I don't notice a lot of the super linebackers because I only go downfield when it is absolutely necessary.
However, I run no huddle A LOT and have never had a problem.
And I ALWAYS use both of my custom playbooks.
Sometimes if I want to punt and I'm at midfield....
I'll even run no huddle and choose punt so there's no chance of a return and I kick it low and hard so the ball hits the ground and rolls for about 30 yards.
If I can go no huddle and choose punt that shows that all of my plays are available lol
This is the best football game out right now
NothingTrivial Wrote:The no huddles were broken with custom playbooks. When you ran out of no huddle, after the first play you had the choice of only 3 default plays the rest of the time you were going no huddles. Once you went back to the huddle you could pick another play, but then it was the same story after that one play. They used the 4th patch to fix the custom playbooks, which were broken by the 3rd patch. I do like the game and the patches they have put out fixed a lot of the problems. I agree that the super linebackers arent there as much anymore, 95% of the time I throw an int its my fault for a bad pass, but I still see the linebacker knock down 2-4 passes per game.

I love the game, but I wish EA had more competition in the college football gaming world. Theyve taken so much out of the game in the last 4-5 years and then added it back in the future and called it new features.

Do you play online?

Ahh, LB's knocking down passes is just part of the game to me...happens. But yeah, competition makes everyone better, for sure.

I don't play all that much because most of the people I get matched against are idiots, but I do play some. I was surprised how easily I dominated the last few times...thought they'd be better than me because I was used to playing CPU.