Poll: Winner
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
91.43%
Clay County
8.57%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County at Clay County 10/6
Who wins and Why?
I don't think there's a chance BC will lose this one.
Bell 49
Clay 14
bell 42 clay14.
Bell County easily.
Clay sounds to be having even more problems. Bell will need to just focus on gettin better.
Bell County 42 Clay County 10
This is gonna be ugly for the Tigers.

Bell 56
Clay 12
Bell County
Bell-55
Clay-14
Honestly guys, who picked Clay in the poll??

Bell by about 40.
Im excited about just playing Kenny Roark again.

Bell Co 62
Clay Co (0)
Bell Co won't be challenged until 10/28.
Bell easily. Too many athletes. Throw in coaching as well. Although regardless of who's coaching Clay doesn't stand a chance in this one. 42-6.
BC by 5 TDs
And might I add that Bell is starting to gel. They don't have the talent they did the last few years but Wayne has these boys buying into his style now. I like what I'm seeing from this bunch. They'll be a tough out in the playoffs when it's all said and done.
Running clock by half-time.............:igiveup:
Bell Co. by 4 scores.
Bell by as many as they want!
Is there any point even starting this thread? Lets see, Knox beats them 52-8 Enough said dont you think?
We all know about the beat-down KC put on Clay last friday and Bell is just as good or better than KC

Bell-56
Clay-14
pville23 Wrote:We all know about the beat-down KC put on Clay last friday and Bell is just as good or better than KC

Bell-56
Clay-14

Just as good or better. Hmm, really?

:dudecomeon:
I don't think saying Bell is better than Knox is that far fetched? KC is very young in a lot of spots and Bell dominated the playoff game last year as well as JV against the Panthers.

Clay is really reeling but I don't see Coach Mills rubbing any more salt in on the Tigers. This game will be over quick but will not be that ugly on the scoreboard.
Will Clay be any better next year? Will Roark be there next year?
This is going to be a bloodbath. Mills will have to dress some fans to keep a running clock from happening by the end of the game.

BC as many as they want
CC zero
nedreader Wrote:Will Clay be any better next year? Will Roark be there next year?

Should be and No he will not be. The people that hired him no longer work at the school and nobody is happy with the job he has done.
Southeast Bluegrass Wrote:Just as good or better. Hmm, really?

:dudecomeon:

Are you saying that Bell is not better the Knox?
I think that has been proven over the past 10 years. Knox is not in Bell Co. league..
Academics and Football:
Taking Bell Co in this one.
redstorm Wrote:Are you saying that Bell is not better the Knox?
I think that has been proven over the past 10 years. Knox is not in Bell Co. league..

Uh, No, hehe, the "just as good as Knox" kinda made me laugh. Knox has always gave bell a good game but not been able to cross the hump. :biggrin: